What to Write about in April
Best Ideas for :
April also happens to be:
- National Garlic Month
- National Grilled Cheese Month
- Keep America Beautiful Day
- Stress Awareness Month
Food Celebrations for April:
- April 2nd: Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
- April 6th: Caramel Popcorn Day
- April 7th: Coffee Cake Day
- April 12th: Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
- April 16th: Eggs Benedict Day
- April 26th: Pretzel Day
- April 28th: Blueberry Pie Day
Specific Dates in April:
- April 1st: April Fool’s Day – go ahead, play a fun trick on your family!
- April 9th: Palm Sunday
- April 10th: Passover begins at sundown.
- April 14th: Good Friday
- April 16th: Easter Sunday
- April 22nd: Earth Day
- April 27th: Take your daughter to work day.