I found this list on some one’s blog…can’t remember who to give credit to her. But I thought it would be fun to do and would love to read yours if you do one! Enjoy!
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Nothing really, my life is pretty boring.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I never make them because I know I’ll never keep them!
3. Did anyone close to you die? Yes. My father.
4. What countries did you visit? Does South Carolina count? Just kidding…I have never left the country and with the new scanners at airports don’t think I will anytime soon!
5. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A straight back. (Sorry….just being honest.)
6. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 28th, the day my father fell down those stupid stairs and then May 19th, the day he died.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting back on track with dieting.
8. What was your biggest failure? Gaining weight due to my back problems.
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Just the stupid back problems I have!
10. What was the best thing you bought? Our new refrigerator! LOVE IT!!
11. Where did most of your money go? Mortgage, trips to Sam’s Club, building the shed, refrigerator, vacation to Myrtle Beach…I can keep going but…then the Colonel will find out a few things…just kidding!
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My beautiful new watch the Colonel gave me for my birthday.
13. What song will always remind you of 2008? “I Can Only Imagine” by Casting Crowns.
14. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? I am sadder and thinner.
15. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spend more time with my hubby out on our back porch.
16. What do you wish you’d done less of? Crying.
17. What was your favorite TV program? Top Chef and Project Runway.
18. What was the best book you read? I finally finished the series “Abram’s Daughters” by Beverly Lewis.
19. What did you want and not get? Will not even go into this one…
20. What did you do on your birthday? Went to Red Robin with my hubby, kids and my mom. Very quiet birthday…missed my dad calling and singing to me.
21. What one thing would has made your year immeasurably more satisfying? I hate to be so shallow, but really getting that new refrigerator has made life so much easier, therefore, more satisfying.
22. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Anything that doesn’t show my crookedness! Getting dressed can be very frustrating.
23. What kept you sane? God’s comforting Word and my hubby making me laugh..
24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I really enjoyed learning more about Sarah Palin, much to my sister’s distress!
25. Who did you miss? My Dad.
26. Who was the best new person you met? My new blogging friends! And I LOVE reconnecting with everyone on Facebook.
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. To try and keep my mouth shut and realize that not everyone wants my opinion or wants to live in an organized house.