This post was sponsored by GOJO, the makers of PURELL® Multi Surface Disinfectant, as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Tips for Keeping the Kitchen Clean
…especially during the holidays!
- Clean up spills and messes right away.
- If you’re going to reuse measuring spoons, place them on top of a plate and not directly on the counter.
- Measure your ingredients over the sink.
- Spray your baking trays with non-stick spray over the sink – this one has been a big help for me!
- Keep a bowl of hot soapy water in the sink to allow messy bowls and spoons to soak.
- Use a garbage bowl – keep one bowl on your counter that you can immediately use to throw cracked eggs, butter wrappers, etc.
Here are a few other reasons why I’m enjoying this new product:
- Worry-free around kids, pets and food.
- Approved for food prep surfaces.
- No water rinse required on food prep surfaces.
- No harsh fumes, no toxic residue, no harsh chemicals, no bleach.
- Germ killing power of bleach without harsh chemicals.
- Use in places you do not use traditional cleaners.
- Disinfect and clean.
- Won’t stain clothes or fabrics.
- Kills 99.99% of germs.
- Can be used on both hard and soft surfaces.
PURELL Multi-Surface Disinfectant has all the germ-killing power of bleach with no harsh fumes or toxic residue, killing 99.99% of viruses and bacteria in 30 seconds. I found it really easy to order the product online at Walmart.com which is really great during the busy holiday season! The Rollback price of $3.65 was great too!
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.