The one thing that has helped me over the years with getting dinner on the table every night is to have a PLAN. A few years ago, I created our Weekly Meal Plans that focus on Main Dishes for Family Favorite Dinner Ideas.
You can access all the Weekly Meal Plans here on the blog every Monday. Or you can sign up for my weekly newsletter and have them delivered to your email.
But what if you need more help than just the meal plans I share here on Walking on Sunshine Recipes? What if you need grocery lists and detailed printable recipes?
Meal Planning Service
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
The Eat at Home Meal Plan takes care of all of that! There’s an easy way to save time, money and sanity on these tasks so you can enjoy more of your free time! This system, simplifies family favorite dinner ideas along with meal planning:
- Choose from Traditional, Wholesome Traditional, Slow Cooker or the No Flour/No Sugar plan options (you get them all!).
- Shop with the color-coded grocery list.
- Cook with the simple recipes that include slow cooker recipes, Instant Pot recipes, 15 minute recipes and more!
FREE Sample Menus
If you'd like to try a sample menu, click HERE or the blue button or the box below for more information. You have four free sample menus to choose from!
Meal Planning with your Instant Pot
If you have an instant pot and would love information on how to use it to help you with meal planning, why not register for Instant Pot School (it’s FREE!).
Included in the FREE lessons:
- Four video lessons
- Four lesson downloads with assignments and recipes
- One Instant Pot Meal Plan and grocery list, with six dinners and a dessert - all for the Instant Pot!
Weekly Meal Plan Newsletter
When my kids were younger, my meal plan was just a plain piece of paper with the days of the week and the dinner recipe I was going to prepare. This was way before blogging or meal plan printables were available online to help me.
As our kids grew and schedules became busier, I always included those events on the day of the week. I needed to have an idea if we even had time to eat at home or if maybe that meal had to be portable to eat on the go.
There were many nights we grabbed a container of prepared food to eat in the car while our son was at football practice!
Now through my blog, I have a very convenient Weekly Meal Plan post that goes out to all my readers. If you subscribe to my weekly newsletter, you have access to the free meal planning printables to help you plan out your family's meals as well.
Weekly Meal Plans Available:
- Easy Meal Planning Ideas for Families
- Freezer Meal Planning Tips with Printable
- Meal Plan #1 - Budget Friendly Meals #1
- Meal Plan #2 - Easy Freezer Meals #2
- Meal Plan #3 - Easy Casserole Recipes #3
- Meal Plan #4 - Easy Recipes for Dinner Every Night
- Meal Plan #5 - Free Printables
- Meal Plan #6 - Weight Watcher Recipes
- Meal Plan #7 - One Pot Meals
- Meal Plan #8 - 20 Minute Weeknight Meals
- Meal Plan #9 - Kid Friendly Recipes
- Meal Plan #10 - Leftover Chicken Recipes
- Meal Plan #11 - Recipes Using Pantry Staples
- Meal Plan #12 - Dinner for Two
- Meal Plan #13 - Turkey Leftovers
- Meal Plan #14 - Family Ground Beef Recipes
- Meal Plan #15 - Easy Meal Prep Recipes
- Meal Plan #16 - Healthy Diet Friendly Recipes
- Meal Plan #17 - 30 Minute Meals
- Meal Plan #18 - Ground Beef Recipes
- Meal Plan #19 - Easy Dinner Recipes
- Meal Plan #20 - Picky Eater Recipes
- Meal Plan #21 - Healthy Crock Pot Meals
- Meal Plan #22 - Family Favorite Freezer Recipes
- Meal Plan #23 - Recipes with Shredded Chicken
- Meal Plan #24 - Meal Planning Ideas for Two
- Meal Plan #25 - Meal Planning for Picky Eaters
- Meal Plan #26 - Meal Plan for Two Adults
- Meal Plan #27 - Cheap Meal Plans for Families
- Meal Plan #28 - Air Fryer Meal Plan
- Meal Plan #29 - 30 Minute Meal Plan
- Meal Plan #30 - Plans on a Budget
- Meal Plan #31 - Easy Meal Plans for Two
- Meal Plan #32 - Weeknight Meal Plans for Two
- Meal Plan #33 - Cheap Family Dinner Ideas
- Meal Plan #34 - Meal Plan for Fussy Eaters
- Meal Plan #34 - Family Meal Planning on a Budget