Looking for an easy and delicious way to impress your family and friends? Look no further than our crescent roll recipes using refrigerator dough! These recipes are perfect for any occasion, and they’re so simple to make that anyone can do it.
You can fill, stuff or even use the dough as a crust to create amazing recipes, appetizers and easy desserts the whole family is going to love.
These crescent roll recipes using refrigerator dough are light, fluffy, and full of flavor. The dough is already made, so all you have to do is shape it into rolls, fill them and bake.
We’ve included recipes for classic crescent rolls, as well as some fun variations like garlic Parmesan rolls and chocolate-filled rolls. No matter what your taste buds are craving, we’ve got a recipe that will hit the spot.
These recipes are quick and easy to follow, so you can enjoy stress-free entertaining.
Table of Contents
Crescent Roll Pie Recipes
Whether you're making a sweet fruit pie or a savory quiche, using crescent rolls as your pie crust will surely impress your family and friends:
Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipes
These recipes not only make for a tasty appetizer or snack but also serve as a versatile dish that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Whether you're hosting a party or simply craving something flavorful, exploring the many options of stuffed crescent roll recipes is sure to satisfy your culinary cravings:
- Peach Dumplings
- Apple Dumplings
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls - in the shape of cute pumpkins!
- Crescent Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents
- Blueberry Crescent Rolls
- Nutella and Banana Crescent Rolls
- Peanut Butter Crescent Roll Ups
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Crescents
- Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings
- Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
- Blueberry Turnovers with Crescent Rolls
- Apple Danish
- Bacon Crescent Rolls
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Pumpkin Filled Crescent Rolls
- Pepperoni Crescent Rolls
- Strawberry Danish with Crescent Rolls
- Breakfast Crescent Rolls
- Cinnamon Rolls from Crescent Rolls
Shaped Crescent Roll Recipes
Whether you're looking for a unique appetizer for a party or a fun treat for the family, shaped crescent roll recipes are a fantastic way to add a touch of whimsy and deliciousness to any meal:
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
- Cream Cheese Filled Crescent Pinwheels
- Easter Egg Cream Cheese Danish
- Christmas Tree Cream Cheese Danish
- Candy Cane Cream Cheese Danish
- Crescent Rolls Apple Pie Filling Cream Cheese
- Crescent Roll Danish Ring with Raspberry Filling
Pizza Crescent Rolls
Whether you're a fan of traditional pepperoni pizza or prefer to experiment with different toppings, Pizza Crescent Rolls offer a fun and delicious way to enjoy the flavors of pizza in a convenient and portable package:
- Crescent Rolls with Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza made with Crescent Rolls
- Making Pizza with Crescent Rolls - This is a good shortcut recipe that produces a light and crispy pizza made with your favorite toppings.
- Crescent Roll Pizza Braid - everything you love about pizza enclosed in crescent rolls.
- Pizza Crescent Rolls
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
Crescent Roll Recipe Collections
Can't decide on which recipe to make? Take a look at these recipe collections that all feature crescent rolls:
- Breakfast Ideas made with Crescent Rolls - 14 different recipes that all start with a can of crescent rolls.
- Crescent Roll Desserts
- Pesto Crescent Rolls Appetizers
- Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes
- Recipes with Crescent Rolls
- Stuffed Crescent Rolls Recipes
- Desserts with Crescent Rolls
- Apple Desserts with Crescent Rolls
Savory Crescent Roll Recipes
Savory Crescent Roll Recipes offer a delightful and versatile way to enjoy the buttery and flaky goodness of crescent rolls with savory fillings:
- Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls with Cheese
- Crescent Roll Ham and Cheese Bake
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll Ups
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.