- Take a bulb of garlic and cut it in half.
- Remove almost all of the paper surrounding the bulbs of garlic.
- Rub olive oil on the tops of each half and wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the bulb of garlic feels soft when you squeeze it.
- Mash with a fork and add melted butter and spread on top of bread and place under the broiler for a few minutes to get the most delicious garlic bread…
- Mash the roasted garlic into homemade salad dressing.
- Mash it into mashed potatoes.
- Mash into store-bought hummus or other spreads.
- Use in place of raw garlic for soup, stew or casserole recipes.