What would a party or picnic be without food? For this year's summer party we're celebrating with an amazing collection of 4th of July foods.
Whether you're entertaining family, friends or the whole neighborhood, there's nothing more important than making sure you have plenty of Traditional 4th of July Foods to help celebrate Independence Day.
How do you celebrate the 4th of July? Is it a quiet celebration at home or do you go all out with the traditional barbecue, desserts and then fireworks when the sun goes down?
Years ago, our family would gather at my parents house that was located in a small lake community. We always had tons of food, laughs and even playing a game or two of parcheesi.
Looking for more Patriotic and Summer Grill Recipes? Try my Grilled Chicken Marinade for perfectly cooked chicken or my Easy and Delicious Smithfield BBQ Ribs.
Table of Contents
No matter how you celebrate, you'll want to be sure to check out these great recipes, drinks and desserts to help you throw the perfect star-spangled celebration your family and friends have ever seen.
Here's a great list of 4th of July Appetizers to start your party off the right way!
- Fourth of July Themed Appetizers
- How about a red, white and blue patriotic charcuterie board to wow your guests?
- 4th of July Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Patriotic Appetizers are the snacks everyone will love to start their summer celebration off with you.
- 4th of July Appetizer - a charcuterie board in the shape of a flag.
- 4th of July Dip Recipes
If you're looking for a refreshing drink to beat the heat, try out these non-alcoholic drinks that are perfect for any occasion.
- Lemon Basil Mint Spritzer
- Homemade Peach Iced Tea
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch you should add a few blueberries to this punch to really bring the red, white and blue colors to the picnic table.
If you're looking for some delicious and easy-to-make side dishes to accompany your main course, check out these summer side dish ideas that will leave everyone wanting more.
- You can't have a summer celebration without a plate of classic deviled eggs.
- Fresh Tomato Salad is perfect when summer tomatoes are ripe!
- July 4th Side Dishes
Whether you're in the mood for ice cream, fruit, or something else entirely, these summer dessert recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits.
- Berry Trifle
- 4th of July Cake Mix Cookies
- Berry Cheesecakes using raspberries and blueberries really do make them perfect for summer!
- Oreo Cookie Patriotic Treats
- Easy 4th of July Trifle Recipes
- 4th of July Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flag Fruit Pizza
- Sugar Cookie Flag
- 4th of July Cookies
- 4th of July Cookie Cake!
- Fourth of July Cake
- Patriotic Cupcake Cake - a pull-apart cupcake cake in the shape of the American Flag!
- 4th of July Cupcake Recipe
- Patriotic Bundt Cake Recipe
- Red Velvet 4th of July Cake
- Patriotic Berry Trifle is filled with all the colors of summer!
- Red, White and Blue Patriotic Strawberries
- American Flag Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- 18 Patriotic Cookie Recipes
- 4th of July Healthy Food Ideas
- 4th of July Food Traditions
- Patriotic Cake Ideas
- 4th of July Salads
- No Grill 4th of July Recipes
- 4th of July Cupcakes
- Crockpot 4th of July Recipes
- 4th of July Cookie Recipes
- Patriotic Cupcake Ideas
- 4th of July Dip Recipes
- Dinner Ideas for 4th of July
- 4th of July BBQ Recipes
- July 4th Side Dish Recipes
- 4th of July Desserts
- Red, White and Blue Patriotic Recipes
- July 4th Menu Ideas
- 4th of July Treats
- Red White and Blue Patriotic Desserts
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Picnic Mat,Picnic Blanket Waterproof Mat,More InformationTall Pop-Up Mesh Food CoversMore InformationPicnic Plate Napkin and FlatwareMore InformationWicker Picnic BasketMore Information
How to Grill Everything: SimpleMore InformationMagnolia TableMore InformationGooseberry Patch Big Book ofMore InformationRecipes from the Farmhouse (EverydayMore InformationFarmhouse Weekends: Menus for RelaxingMore InformationTaste of Home Farmhouse Favorites:More Information