What would a party or picnic be without food? For this year's summer party we're celebrating with an amazing collection of 4th of July foods.
Whether you're entertaining family, friends or the whole neighborhood, there's nothing more important than making sure you have plenty of Traditional 4th of July Foods that are perfectly themed to help celebrate Independence Day.
How do you celebrate the 4th of July? Is it a quiet celebration at home or do you go all out with the traditional barbecue, desserts and then fireworks when the sun goes down?
Years ago, our family would gather at my parents house that was located in a small lake community. Our cousins would come and we enjoy tons of food, catching up with each other and a game or two of parcheesi.
Maybe you want to include a few diet-friendly recipes for your summer menus? Check out my 4th of July Healthy Food Ideas and recipes. Or if you need help getting the whole meal planned, check out the July 4th Menu Ideas.
No matter how you celebrate, you'll want to be sure to check out these great recipes, drinks and desserts to help you throw the perfect star-spangled celebration your family and friends have ever seen.
Grab your picnic table set, get the grill fired up and let's celebrate the way we know best...with a great combination of red, white and blue inspired food.
Here's a great list of 4th of July Appetizers to start your party off the right way!
- These Caprese Antipasto Skewers are always a hit! Yes, I know they're not quite red, white and blue, but they're always delicious to serve for parties!
- Easy Strawberry Fruit Dip could also be served as a dessert. Fill a platter with fresh fruit and a few slices of cucumbers when serving this as an appetizer.
- Fourth of July Themed Appetizers
- How about a red, white and blue patriotic charcuterie board to wow your guests?
- Patriotic Appetizers are the snacks everyone will love to start their summer celebration off with you.
- 4th of July Appetizer - a charcuterie board in the shape of a flag.
- Lemon Basil Mint Spritzer
- Homemade Peach Iced Tea
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch you should add a few blueberries to this punch to really bring the red, white and blue colors to the picnic table.
- You can't have a summer celebration without a plate of classic deviled eggs.
- Fresh Tomato Salad is perfect when summer tomatoes are ripe!
- Check out my collection of July 4th Side Dishes that deserve to be front and center on any buffet table!
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and More!
- Check out my post on How to Grill the Best Burger before you light the grill.
- How to Freeze, Defrost and Cook Ground Beef is always helpful during the summer grilling season.
- Easy Marinade for Steak or my favorite Steak Seasoning Salt to help you grill steak to perfection every time.
- 4th of July Food Traditions have great ideas and recipes as well for you to check out.
- Perfect Marinade for Grilled Chicken
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Legs and Thighs with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- One of our favorite Steak Marinades
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- Easy Italian Grilled Chicken and Veggies
- Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Chicken Pesto Kabobs - grilled!
- My family loves these No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits.
- If you prefer a parfait that has cake in it, try my latest recipe for Berry Trifle. It's so yummy!
- 4th of July Desserts - a great collection filled with American desserts!
- I love these Berry Cheesecakes and using raspberries and blueberries really do make them perfect for summer!
- Try this collection of 4th of July Cookie Recipes if your family loves cookies as much as mine!
- How about trying an easy no bake patriotic dessert like these Oreo Cookie Patriotic Treats?
- You can't really go wrong with preparing a Flag Fruit Pizza to celebrated the Fourth of July.
- Sugar Cookie Flag - a delicious sugar cookie recipe decorated with red and blue candy pieces in the shape of a flag.
- Looking for a fun collection of 4th of July Treats? Try these red, white and blue desserts that are sure to please.
- Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? How about a giant chocolate chip cookie made into a 4th of July Cookie Cake?
- Fourth of July Cake - individual dessert shells with homemade cream cheese frosting and fresh berries.
- Patriotic Recipes Perfect all Summer Long - a collection of red, white and blue recipes and desserts.
- 4th of July Cupcake Recipe - you'll love the red, white and blue swirl frosting!
- You can't go wrong with this beautiful Red Velvet 4th of July Cake decorated with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- Patriotic Berry Trifle is filled with all the colors of summer!
- Red, White and Blue Patriotic Strawberries
- Patriotic Cupcake Ideas
- American Flag Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
- Patriotic Cake Ideas
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Picnic Mat,Picnic Blanket Waterproof Mat,More InformationTall Pop-Up Mesh Food CoversMore InformationPicnic Plate Napkin and FlatwareMore InformationWicker Picnic BasketMore Information
How to Grill Everything: SimpleMore InformationMagnolia TableMore InformationGooseberry Patch Big Book ofMore InformationRecipes from the Farmhouse (EverydayMore InformationFarmhouse Weekends: Menus for RelaxingMore InformationTaste of Home Farmhouse Favorites:More Information