What’s for dinner tonight in your kitchen?
That’s a question I ask my followers on my Walking on Sunshine FB page every day. And I love reading through the answers and getting ideas from everyone. But, seriously, do you know what you’re having for dinner tonight?
Do you often just stand in front of the refrigerator and hope that something will magically appear for you to serve to your family. That’s why I’m loving this new Well Ordered Kitchen Planner.
I love how incredibly thorough this planner is. There’s monthly and weekly meal planning pages, recipe cards, pantry labels, grocery lists and even menu suggestions with recipes!
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. Your purchase helps support this site and the fun things I share. For more information, click here.
Check out the Well Ordered Kitchen Planner!
- Cheerful, colorful printables. Laminate, hole punch, and store on a binder ring for convenient and easy access. These adorable printables (designed like a mason jar) include ingredient substitutions, metric conversions, measuring equivalents, half measurement conversions (handy for when you want to ‘half’ a recipe!). If you purchase the deluxe version, you can also print recipe cards, labels, and more.
- Monthly/Weekly Menu Planning Pages.
- Cooking with herbs shows you which herbs pair best with which types of food. Organized by food category, ranging from appetizers & salads to fish & shellfish.
- Grocery store list. Prompts for commonly purchased ingredients, plus blank space to customize your list.
- Recipes and a Recipe List. Delicious meal ideas and easy to follow recipes.
- Kitchen chore checklist.
- Hospitality Planner. Take the stress out of hosting dinner guests.
There are Three Different Versions Available:
The basic version includes 12 thoughtfully designed kitchen planner pages and is a great place to start if you’re just looking for the bare necessities. It includes weekly and monthly meal planning pages, a master grocery list, a full-letter recipe sheet along with a custom recipe divider sheet, a mason jar shaped quick reference chart, and more!
The deluxe version is truly the ultimate kitchen planner. With over 95 pages, this version includes everything in the basic version and adds a whole lot more! The deluxe version includes multiple meal planning page versions, pantry and freezer inventory sheets, 8 additional mason jar shaped quick-reference guides, 3 recipe card designs along with 36 recipe card dividers, 5 custom kitchen helper sheets, over 130 pantry organization labels, and much more!
Finally, there’s the premium version. As if the deluxe version wasn’t enough already, the premium version includes the 95+ page Well Ordered Kitchen planner and adds a detailed video tutorial which walks you through every page of your planner. There’s also an video tour of a kitchen that has been extremely well organized to provide you with some inspiration to create your own “well ordered kitchen”. Also included is a custom hand drawn art print of the Well Ordered Kitchen Mason jar for you to print out and display in your home! Finally, you’ll be given exclusive access to the Well Ordered Kitchen private Facebook group where you’ll find tips and inspiration for meal planning, recipes, kitchen organization and more!
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.