14 Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes that are so delicious you might forget you're eating oatmeal! These recipes are the perfect way to start and help fuel your day.
Enjoy one of these Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes one day this week and you'll see how far oatmeal has come from those little packets your mother would add hot water to growing up.
We all know that oatmeal is high in fiber, but did you also know that oatmeal is naturally gluten free...but make sure you check the label of the oatmeal you are purchasing! One cup of cooked oatmeal contains about 150 calories, four grams of fiber and six grams of protein. Enjoying a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast can also help you control your weight by keeping you feeling fuller longer.
Whether you use quick-cooking oats, old fashioned oats or steel-cut oats, here are three delicious hacks to make your morning oats more tasty. AND it's a printable just for YOU that you can keep handy for the next time you want to prepare something yummy for breakfast this week.
How to Download and Print
- Click the photo above or click HERE to print the Oatmeal Hacks Printable.
- A new window will open in Box.com and can download the printable.
- Once the photo is downloaded, you'll be able to print it out using whichever print program you have for your computer
14 Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes
A bowl of oatmeal is a great way to help keep you full all morning! Let's check out these 14 Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes from a few of our foodie friends. There's also a printable for you to help you make so keep handy the next time you want to prepare oatmeal.
- Crock Pot Oatmeal by Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Morning Glory Overnight Oats by Cook Nourish Bliss
- Coconut Cream Pie Chia Overnight Oats by Flavor The Moments
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats by The Lemon Bowl
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cherry Steel Cut Oatmeal by Running To The Kitchen
- Blueberry Peach Oatmeal by Eating Bird Food
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats by Detoxinista
- Turmeric Oatmeal Glowing Breakfast Bowl by Lauren Caris Cooks
- Lumber Jack Oatmeal by Tastes Of Lizzy T
- Overnight Chilled Plum Oatmeal Pudding by Brown Eyed Baker
- Healthy Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal by Well Plated
- Date Sweetened Apple Pie Oatmeal by Minimalist Baker
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal by Crazy For Crust
- Vegan Baked Oatmeal by Blissful Basil
- Baked PB & J Oatmeal by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen