- The first thing you need to do is wash your potatoes. You want them clean.
- Then prick the potatoes with a fork. Pricking the potatoes lets the steam inside escape without bursting the potato…all over the inside of your oven.
- Next rub the potatoes with oil. I usually use vegetable oil.
- Then sprinkle them with a good amount of salt and pepper and wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil.
- Place the potatoes in a preheated 425 degree oven and cook for about 45 to 60 minutes or until you can stick a knife into the middle of one of the potatoes with no resistance.
- Remove from the oven and keep warm till you’re ready to serve.
- Unwrap before serving.
- Serve immediately with plenty of butter.
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.