Join me as I celebrate Walking on Sunshine's 10 year Blogiversary with this amazing KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway!
This giveaway has ended and the winner has been announced and received their prize.
KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway - 10 year Blogiversary Celebration!
To help celebrate my "blogiversary" I am joining a few other bloggers to host this amazing KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway. Ten years ago this week I sat in front of my computer and wrote my very first blog post. I really didn't know much about blogging but I needed an outlet and blogging helped.
Yesterday I republished one of the very first recipes I ever shared. Crescent Rolls Fruit Tart was a very popular recipe those many years ago. I updated a few of the photos.
I also added a printable recipe card...which wasn't available ten years ago. Blogging was so different back. It was more of an online diary. But I love how it's changed and I love what it is today!
Blogging has filled a void for me. I'm sure some of you know that void I'm talking about: Olivia is married and living in Florida and Michael has one year left of college at Liberty University.
I love my blog and all my readers!
Make sure you come back this week for a few other surprises to celebrate this amazing journey with me!
KitchenAid Mixer Recipe
Crescent Rolls Fruit Tart is one of my favorite recipes to make when I'm hosting. This is one of the first recipes I shared on my blog ten years ago!
It's the "birthday cake" I make for our daughter Olivia. It makes a beautiful presentation too for bridal showers or ladies functions at church.
Let's check out the KitchenAid Giveaway
This post contains affiliate links; we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too! For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield
This amazing giveaway is brought to you by the following bloggers:
- As for Me and My Homestead
- Bowl Me Over
- Coffee With Us 3
- Cooking with Carlee
- Ever After in the Woods
- From the Family
- Juggling Act Mama
- My Life as Robin's Wife
- A Grande Life
- Walking on Sunshine
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield!
Features of the KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer"
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality. Important safeguard: Remove Flat Beater, Wire Whip or Dough Hook from Stand Mixer before washing.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe. Hub cover is non-hinged
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl.
- Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture.
- 1-Piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip.
Must Have KitchenAid Stand Mixer Accessories
- 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Glass Bowl
- 5qt Tilt-Head Mixer Bowl with Handle
- Flex Edge Beater
- Fitted Stand Mixer Cover