So many of us spend way too much time taking care of meal planning and grocery shopping. I’ve found a way to save time, money and sanity on these tasks so you can enjoy more of your free time by using the Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plan. This plan will work for you and help you get dinner on the table every night for your family.
Meal Planning Made EASY
I am SO excited to share with you the Eat at Home Menu Plans this week. If you've been struggling with getting dinner on the table for your family, this is the plan for YOU! The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you.
You get menu plans and grocery lists for just a few dollars per week. AND you get access to four different plans. The recipes can all be fixed quickly, with only a few minutes of prep time because the recipes use common pantry ingredients.
What Exactly is the Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plan?
Eat at Home is a menu-planning service designed to make getting dinner on the table much easier every night. It was a service created by Tiffany, a mom of 4 who loves to cook and loves to gather her family around the table, but has found that if she doesn’t have a quick and easy plan, it’s hard to make that happen.
When you sign up for the plan (it’s just a few dollars per week — or less!), each month, you’ll get:
- An entire money of No Flour, No Sugar menu plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- You also get an entire month of Traditional Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- An entire month of Slow Cooker Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions (this is my favorite!)
- An entire month of Whole Food Menu Plans, including weekly grocery lists and printable recipe instructions
- Each menu plan comes with recipes created for small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings)
- Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
- Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
- Access to the entire month at once!
- 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
You can choose to stick with just the traditional menu plan or just the slow cooker menu plan or just the whole foods menu plan or just the no flour, no sugar menu plan. Or, you can rotate different menu plans on different weeks, depending upon what you feel like cooking or how much time you have!
Menu Plans and Grocery Lists Made for YOU!
If you struggle to make menu plans and would love for someone to make them for you AND make a grocery list for you, it’s well worth spending a few dollars every week to let Eat at Home do the work for you.
That makes the done-for-you menu plans and grocery lists as low as $1.13 per week. And you get access to all four plans and the freezer cooking plans for the whole month at the rate!
Here are just a few of the delicious recipes you can make with the Eat at Home Weekly Meal Plan:
Cheese Ravioli with Summer Vegetables
Pork Chops and Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner
I think my favorite might be this recipe for Italian Tomato Soup that you can print out HERE.
How to Order the Menu Planning:
- Start HERE
- Use the code FALL at checkout
- Sign up for a 1-month, 3-month, or 1 year subscription (you can cancel anytime – the best price is definitely on the annual plan, but try it out for just a month and see what you think if you're unsure! Cost is as little as $1.13 per week and I PROMISE you will save more than that when you start using it.)
- Once you've signed up, you'll have access to ALL of the menu plans including the new No Flour, No Sugar Plan, her Slow Cooker Plan, her Traditional Plan AND her Wholesome Traditional Plan (that's the one I'm using next week.)
- Pay as little as $1.13 per week ~ I promise this will change dinnertime in your home!