Here is another fun Reindeer Dessert you are going to love giving as gifts this holiday season. Easy-to-make Reindeer Hot Chocolate Cones are fun DIY edible gifts to give your family and friends.
You can also use these as a cute favor if you're hosting a party.
If you've been a follower of my blog for any length of time, you'll know that I love to give Christmas treats for gifts around the holidays.
These Reindeer Hot Chocolate Cones are a cute idea and they're new to me! And I love them. You could even make these year-round using a different theme. Of course, not with reindeers, but I think you know what I mean.
This collection was inspired by a few of my other reindeer treats here on the site:
- Reindeer Christmas Treats
- Reindeer Oreo Truffles
- Check out my own version of Reindeer Hot Chocolate Cone Bags. They really are easy to make.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
- Add the hot chocolate mix to the bags.
- Then add your toppings: peppermint candies, mini chocolate chips, mint chocolate pieces, etc.
- Add the mini marshmallows last.
- Secure the bags by using a clear twist tie.
- Then wrap the package with festive ribbon. You could use pipe cleaners to create the look of antlers.
- Glue on googly eyes and a red pom-pom nose to the front of the bag.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.