Sheet Pan Chicken Meals - Perfect for busy weeknights, these recipes will give you inspiration to make a variety of Family Favorite Chicken Recipes and meals that your hungry family will adore. Let me show you how easy it is to get dinner on the table fast with these one pan meals.
If you're looking for convenience and ease of cleanup when it comes to feeding your family, you'll love this collection of 20 sheet pan chicken meals.
You'll find delectable ways to spice up chicken and veggies as well as make fajitas, nachos, ranch-style, garlicky, cheesy, and sauce-based recipes that will rival any stove-top effort.
But the best part? There's hardly any clean up thanks to lining your sheet pan with foil, parchment paper or non-stick silicone baking mats. You’re sure to find a new family favorite from this diverse and mouth-watering selection of 20 sheet pan chicken dinners!
Which one will you try first? I think you'll really enjoy my One Pan Chicken and Potatoes with Roasted Asparagus or Chicken Cutlet Parmesan with Spaghetti. Or try my recently published Sheet Pan Meal Plans...Yummy!
Tips for Creating the Perfect Sheet Pan Meal
- Make sure you use the correct sized pan like a Baking Trays.
- Line the pan with either aluminum foil or Parchment Baking Sheets.
- Make sure you add the softer vegetables in stages. Add them about halfway through the cooking.
- At halfway through the cooking, you should always flip the protein to ensure even cooking.
- For the most part you can cook everything on one pan, but sometimes two pans is better.
Sheet Pan Chicken Recipes
- Sheet Pan Chicken And Black Bean Nachos by The Baker Mama
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower And Chicken Dinner by Snixy Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken And Veggies by Homemade Interest
- Cranberry Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken by Sweet Peas And Saffron
- Sheet Pan Blackberry Hoisin Chicken by Carlsbad Cravings
- Chicken Cordon Bleu by Cafe Delites
- Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas by Little Broken
- Sheet Pan Chicken Alfredo Pizza by Life In The Lofthouse
- Korean Chicken And Vegetables by Dinner Then Dessert
- Chicken Fajitas by The Chunky Chef
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken by Life Made Sweeter
- 15 Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice by Averie Cooks
- Buffalo Chicken Fries Sheet Pan by Spaceships And Laser Beams
- Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan by Six Sisters Stuff
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast by Dinner At The Zoo
- Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken by Averie Cooks
- Sheet Pan Chicken Sweet Potatoes And Brussels Sprouts by Well Plated
- Greek Chicken And Vegetables by Budget Bytes
- Sheet Pan Sriracha Ranch Chicken by The Girl On Bloor
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
If you don't have a sheet pan, you could use a cookie tray or even a casserole dish.
You can try to heat the pan gradually in the oven or make sure you lined the surface with parchment paper.