Printables are an easy way to decorate your home for the Fall season without having to spend a lot of money. AND…if you’re a foodie like me, then you need a few food inspired printables! All you need is access to a printer and you can have this cute Apple Pie Printable made just for you…from me!
Making printables is something I have taught myself to do over the past few years. It’s also something I really do enjoy doing. I wish there was more time in the day for me to focus more on the creative aspects of this site, but for now I’m happy there is a new printable for everyone.
Apple Pie Printable
Today I’m sharing with you a cute printable that will look great framed in your kitchen for the Fall/Thanksgiving season. There are a few other Fall printables available if you’re a subscriber to my site.
Decorating your home for Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be expensive. All you need is card stock, a pretty frame and a printer and you have new art to place in your kitchen. I have this printable framed and sitting on top of the windowsill above my kitchen sink.
After you frame this cute printable, make sure you make a delicious apple pie for your family!
How to Print
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
I suggest following these simple steps for printing:
- For best results, you should print this out on White Card Stock Paper.
- Frame the printable in a frame like this Rustic White Photo Frame.
How to Download and Print
- Click the button below that says “Click here to Print” and a new window will open with the PDF file version of the above photo.
- You can either save the photo to your computer to print out later or you can print it out now.
- If you choose to download and save the file, make a note of where you saved the file. I always seem to forget when downloading files.
- When you’re ready to print, open the file and select print from the top menu bar or you can also click on the printer icon.
- A new window should open for you to choose the size you want to print.
- Click “print” and you’re good to do…remember to put the paper in the printer!
If you’d like more FREE printables, subscribe to my newsletter and you’ll have access to my Printables Library. These are just a few of the other Fall printables available to subscribers:
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.