12 recipes for Cute Halloween Brownies that are perfect to serve before or after trick-or-treating. These would really be cute for school parties or just to hand out to neighbors. Why not make a few to serve after one of our Halloween Themed Recipes. Make sure you check out the FREE printable gift tags!
One of the easiest dessert recipes to make is brownies. Especially if you need to bake something for school parties or bake sales. Today I'm sharing with you 12 Cute Halloween Brownies that are so adorable but even more importantly, they're delicious!
My son's favorite dessert is brownies. I have made a lot of brownies over the years for him, but usually they're just plain ordinary brownies. Michael doesn't like anything in his brownies. Which is why I had so much fun putting this list together!
If you're planning on giving these as gifts, make sure you check out the free Halloween Gift Tags. Halloween brownies will make great gifts for school parties, teachers or even neighbors!
Tips for Making Brownies
- Have your eggs at room temperature before adding them to the brownie batter. The whites and yolks of eggs will combine more easily during whisking when they're at room temperature.
- Always line your baking tray with parchment paper. It's so much easier to just "lift" the brownies as a whole out of the pan and then cut.
- Use a plastic knife to slice the brownies. Plastic knives have a nonstick coating, which will help give you a clean cut.
A Few More Halloween Recipes:
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies with Googly Eyes
- Halloween Cookies with Colorful Candy Pieces
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies