If you're looking for an easy Valentine's Day Recipe to make, look no further than this easy to make Sweetheart Dessert uses packaged pound cake and strawberries layered on a bamboo skewer with a drizzle of melted chocolate.
This recipe uses prepackaged pound cake, but you can make a homemade recipe if that's what you prefer.
You could even use a boxed cake mix. Or use two different flavored cakes to cut out the cute heart shapes.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
- Pound cake
- Candy melts - chocolate, vanilla, even pink would be pretty!
- Cut the pound cake into slices.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut shapes out of the pound cake.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Using a wooden skewer, start adding the pound cake shapes to the skewer alternating with the strawberries.
- Finally, melt the chocolate and then drizzle over the skewers right before serving.