From cookies, cakes and even homemade candies, these Valentine's Day Recipes are sure to make your holiday unforgettable. Most of these recipes are easy desserts perfect for February 14th.
Let me help you make something delicious that will say, "I love you" for that special someone in your life.
It's hard to think about February without thinking of Valentine's Day Recipes...especially sweet recipes. The perfect ending to a romantic meal you're preparing for your sweetheart wouldn't be complete without dessert.
Valentine's Day is one of the busiest days for restaurants and bakeries. Why spend the money or time purchasing something sweet or heart shaped when you can bake one of these recipes at home?
Easy Valentine's Day Recipes
Whether you're planning a cozy dinner for two or a festive gathering with friends and family, these recipes are guaranteed to impress.
- Heart Shaped Treats - easy brownies made in the shape of hearts!
- Puff Pastry Valentine's Day Hearts - puff pastry cut into the shape of hearts with chocolate mousse.
- Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles - an easy no-bake dessert.
- Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream Floats
- Reese's Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Hearts
- Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Cookies
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Recipe
- Strawberry Pudding Cups
- Valentine's Day Oreo Truffles
- Valentine's Day Cake Mix Cookies
- Popcorn with Candy
- Valentine's Day Biscuits - easy heart-shaped homemade biscuits you can serve for either breakfast or dessert!
Valentine's Day Chocolate Pretzels
These delectable treats feature crunchy pretzels generously coated in smooth, rich chocolate!
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Valentine's Day Pretzel Treats
- Valentine's Day Pretzel Rods
Valentine's Day Tags
From romantic phrases to cute illustrations, these printable gift tags allow you to express your affection in a unique and charming way.
Valentine's Day Treats to Bake
Valentine's Day treats to bake are the perfect way to spread love and sweetness to your loved ones.
- Heart Shaped Cake
- Valentine's Day Cookies
- Sweetheart Dessert
- Valentine's Day Swirl Cookies - in pretty pink and white colors.
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Valentine's Day Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Heart Cut Out Cookies - Valentine's Day Cookie Recipe
- Valentine's Day Oreos - white chocolate covered Oreos with fun Conversation Heart Candies!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Valentine's Day Recipes
These luscious berries are dipped in smooth, velvety chocolate, creating a delightful combination of flavors!
- Chocolate Covered Heart Shaped Strawberries
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- DIY Valentine's Day Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Valentine's Day Recipes
Valentine's Day Recipes to make Together
Whether you're trying out a new recipe or recreating a favorite dish, the joy of creating something delicious together is truly special.
Introducing our curated collection of Valentine's Day recipes, designed to make your celebration of love truly unforgettable.
- 20 Pink and Red Sweet Treats
- Heart Shaped Sweets and Treats
- Easy Valentine's Day Treats
- Valentine's Day Desserts with Strawberries
- Cookies for Valentine's Day Gifts
- Cute Valentine's Day Recipes
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Recipes
- Heart Shaped Food Ideas
- Valentine's Day Heart Cakes
- Valentine's Day Snacks
What is the most common food eaten on Valentine's Day?
According to Bustle.com, the most eaten food on Valentine's Day is sushi!
Helpful Kitchen Tools