From cookies, cakes and even homemade candies, these Valentine's Day Recipes are sure to make your holiday unforgettable. Most of these recipes are easy desserts perfect for February 14th.
Let me help you make something delicious that will say, "I love you" for that special someone in your life.
It's hard to think about February without thinking of Valentine's Day Recipes...especially sweet recipes. The perfect ending to a romantic meal you're preparing for your sweetheart wouldn't be complete without dessert.
Valentine's Day is one of the busiest days for restaurants and bakeries. Why spend the money or time purchasing something sweet or heart shaped when you can bake one of these recipes at home?
Easy Valentine's Day Recipes
- Heart Shaped Treats - easy brownies made in the shape of hearts!
- Puff Pastry Valentine's Day Hearts - puff pastry cut into the shape of hearts with chocolate mousse.
- Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles - an easy no-bake dessert.
- Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream Floats
- Reese's Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Hearts
- Strawberry Fruit Dip
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Recipe
- Strawberry Pudding Cups
- Valentine's Day Oreo Truffles
- Valentine's Day Cake Mix Cookies
Valentine's Day Chocolate Pretzels
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Valentine's Day Pretzel Treats
- Valentine's Day Pretzel Rods
Valentine's Day Tags
Valentine's Day Treats to Bake
- Heart Shaped Cake
- Valentine's Day Cookies
- Sweetheart Dessert
- Valentine's Day Swirl Cookies - in pretty pink and white colors.
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Valentine's Day Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Heart Cut Out Cookies - Valentine's Day Cookie Recipe
Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Valentine's Day Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Heart Shaped Strawberries
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- DIY Valentine's Day Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Valentine's Day Recipes
Valentine's Day Recipes to make Together
- 20 Pink and Red Sweet Treats
- Heart Shaped Sweets and Treats
- Easy Valentine's Day Treats
- Valentine's Day Desserts with Strawberries
- Cookies for Valentine's Day Recipes
- Cute Valentine's Day Recipes
- Valentine's Day Chocolate Recipes
What is the most common food eaten on Valentine's Day?
According to Bustle.com, the most eaten food on Valentine's Day is sushi!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.