20 Minute Weeknight Meals are featured this week with Meal Plan #8. There are a few resources available for you here on the site to help you get dinner on the table every night for your family. Make sure you check out past weekly meal plans, printable menus, grocery lists and my Freezer Meal Planning Tips to customize your family’s dinner. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
Are you ready for another week? Do you have your weekly menu all planned out? I do! Really, I do plan out what we’re going to eat. This week I thought we would concentrate on 20 Minute Weeknight Meals that are easy and delicious for dinner this week.
If you’re struggling with getting meals together and on the table every night, I suggest you start planning out your meals. Get the kids involved with the planning also! Have them pick a meal one night a week. And make sure they know they need to pick a healthy meal that includes vegetables. Make it fun for them!
MEAL PLANNING CATEGORIES EXAMPLE
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday – Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday – Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday – Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday – Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday – Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday – Comfort Food Meal
Meal Plan #8
- Monday – Black Bean Chili from Eat Plant Base
- Tuesday – 15 Minute Taco Pasta from 4 Sons R Us. Taco Tuesday!
- Wednesday – Chicken and Broccoli from Sweet Tea and Thyme
- Thursday – 15 Minute Shrimp Bacon Fettucine Alfredo from Super Golden Bakes. A lot of you have been asking for more seafood recipes. This one looks really good!
- Friday – Sausage Tortellini Soup from Cook at Home Mom.
- Saturday – Pizza and Pepperoni Braid This is one of our new family favorites. You can fill this braid with anything from sandwich meat to meatballs!
- Sunday – Cast Iron Chicken Breasts – cooking chicken in a cast iron skillet is fast!
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
MORE GREAT MEAL PLANNING IDEAS
Weekly Meal Plan Printables
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
If you’re looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you’re going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.