Pizza and Pepperoni Braid - a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast. Grab a can of refrigerated pizza dough and let me show you how easily and quickly this recipe comes together.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2017 with a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the update as much as I enjoyed working on them!
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Pizza and Pepperoni Braid
Sometimes we all need an easy recipe to make for dinner for our families. This Pizza and Pepperoni Braid is just that...EASY! And you can have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. Add a side salad and dinner is served.
One of the things I like most about this recipe is that you can customize it to your families favorite pizza toppings. My hubby loves chopped peppers and mushrooms, so I think the next time I make this I might make and extra one with his favorites.
Or why not use your favorite luncheon meats and make a stromboli. Ham and Swiss cheese would make a great combination. Or maybe salami and provolone cheese. The possibilities are endless.
This pizza and pepperoni braid recipe would work great for appetizers for football Sunday or if you're having a large number of people over you can make a few different flavors. Either way your family is going to love this recipe and you're going to love how easy it is to prepare.
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough - for this recipe you want to use the kind that comes in a can, not fresh pizza dough that you usually see me use for pizza recipes.
- Pizza sauce - you can use your favorite jar or try my homemade marinara sauce that works great for pizza.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning
- Melted butter
A few other pizza recipes you might enjoy:
- Cast Iron Pizza - individual size pizza made in a cast iron pan.
- Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza - no need to give up pizza if you're following a low-carb lifestyle!
- My family's favorite pizza recipe starts out with a homemade beer dough crust. This dough freezes well too!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Pizza Cutter or a sharp knife.
- Parchment Paper - I love to use the pre-cut sheets that fit exactly in my sheet pan, because I don't know about you but I can never get the regular parchment paper to tear correctly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.