Let's kick off the summer holiday with this great 4th of July BBQ Recipes and Menu. This menu includes appetizers, burgers, steak, side dishes and even dessert. Let me show you a few mouthwatering recipes that are the perfect 4th of July Food Menu for any backyard party.
I thought we would spend some time today planning our 4th of July BBQ menus. Some of these recipes I put together are classics, like the 4th of July Cupcakes.
Don't be afraid to try something new! They're are some great no grill 4th of July recipes featured as well.
What is a Traditional 4th of July Meal?
These recipes featured today are perfect no matter the size of your gathering. They're also pretty traditional when it comes to food for a summer patriotic party:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by I Heart Naptime
- Caprese Antipasto Skewers by Walking on Sunshine
- Blueberry Broccoli Spinach Salad by Peas And Crayons
- Crispy Baked Salt And Pepper Chicken Wings by Jo Cooks
- Juicy And Flavorful Grilled Burgers by Dad With A Pan
- Firework Hot Dogs 4th Of July Food by Hustle Mom Repeat
- Coconut Pineapple Shrimp Skewers by Well Plated
- Teriyaki Pina Colada Burger by Oh Sweet Basil
- Bacon Smokehouse Burger by The Slow Roasted Italian
- Classic Macaroni Salad by Homemade Interest
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad by Melissa's Southern Kitchen
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad by The Recipe Critic
- Grilled Corn With Sriracha Aioli by Minimalist Baker
- Smoky Bourbon Baked Beans by The Cozy Apron
- Flag Fruit Sugar Cookie by Walking o Sunshine
- Strawberry Shortcake by Two Peas And Their Pod
- Watermelon Pizza by Choosing Chia
- No Bake Pudding Desserts by Walking on Sunshine
- Berry Trifle Recipe with Angel Food Cake by Walking on Sunshine
- Patriotic Cereal Stars by Walking on Sunshine