A great collection of recipes and July 4th menu ideas for your Independence Day celebration. Let me show you how easy it is to throw an amazing party this summer!
Let's put together the perfect July 4th Menu today! Have you decided how you're celebrating? Are you hosting a party or going to a party at someone's house?
The more important question is, do you have your menu planned? I had some help in putting the following menu together from my Foodie Friends. Any one of these great recipes will be amazing added to your menu.
So whether you're cooking for a crowd or just cooking for two, your family and friends will love this menu we put together.
- Homemade Queso Dip - this really is a delicious recipe and there's no fake cheese, so it's healthier too!
- Homemade Salsa - the first time I made this recipe I knew it would be difficult to open a jar of salsa again. And I hardly ever do. Make sure you use the fresh cilantro this recipe calls for...even if you think you don't like cilantro.
- Corn Fiesta Salad - this can be served as an appetizer with chips or as a side dish!
Delicious Side Dishes
- Deviled Eggs - it's not a summer celebration without a plate of delicious deviled eggs!
- The Best Coleslaw Ever from Life Tastes Good
- Boston Baked Beans - from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Cucumber Salad - this recipe is so similar to what my Oma Behr used to make when I was a little girl.
- Pasta Salad from An Affair from the Heart
- Twice Baked Potatoes - an older recipe from the blog that is my son's favorite.
- Easy Mac and Cheese - if you're having kids at your party, you need to make this easy recipe.
Burgers, Ribs, Steak, Chicken and Hot Dogs
- Falling Off the Bone BBQ Ribs
- Cast Iron Steak with Easy Marinade
- 5 Delicious Burger Recipes
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Garlic Parmesan Mayo - this mayo is so delicious you're going to want to make extra!
- Chili Dog from Lemons for Lulu