Flatbread Pizza with Veggies and Tuna is not the traditional pizza you usually see when you come to my blog for a pizza recipe. Followers of my blog know that my family loves pizza.
Tuna makes for a perfect quick lunch at work or an easy dinner and is the perfect addition to any weekly meal plan.
This recipe was published in 2018 as a sponsored post. It has since been updated.
The recipe I'm sharing today is a radical departure from the traditional pizza recipes my family enjoys. That being said, I just know you're going to love this recipe for Flatbread Pizza with Veggies and Tuna.
Flatbread Pizza Crust
I purchased a flatbread pizza crust at the grocery store this past week, and thought it would be the perfect starting point for a quick late night dinner. I started by drizzling salad dressing instead of tomato sauce on top of the flat bread. Then I tuna as the protein, sliced tomatoes, red onion, zucchini and yellow peppers.
Main Ingredients Needed
Step 1 | Lay the Ingredients on Top of Flatbread
- Lay out the veggies on top of the flatbread.
Step 2 | Add the Tuna
- I used two packets of StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Yellowfin Tuna on top of the vegetables.
Step 3 | Brush with Salad Dressing
- I drizzled a little more of the salad dressing on top so the vegetables wouldn't burn while cooking.
Step 4 | How to Bake Flatbread Pizza
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until everything is heated through and the crust is slightly browned.
- You can definitely use a store bought pizza dough for this recipe as well. Or even make your own pizza dough!
- Serve this flatbread pizza along with a side salad or cucumber salad.
- Love tuna? Try my delicious tuna nicoise salad recipe.
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
An easy recipe for dinner on busy weeknights or a delicious recipe for a late night snack. Tuna on top of a veggie pizza is a great option!
- 2 packets StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Yellowfin Tuna
- 1 small zucchini; sliced
- ½ red onion; sliced
- 2 tomatoes; thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper; thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 Flatbread Pizza Crust
Lay the flatbread pizza crust on a baking tray that has been lined with parchment paper.
Using a pastry brush, spread about half of the salad dressing on top of the flatbread pizza crust.
Lay the tomatoes, zucchini, red onion and yellow peppers across the flatbread pizza crust.
Add the StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Yellowfin Tuna on top of the veggies.
Drizzle the remaining salad dressing on top of the veggies.
Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until the veggies and tuna are heated through.
Let cool for a few minutes before slicing.