What do you do with the leftovers from the Thanksgiving meal? I mean, there’s only so many times you can reheat turkey. Why not prepare these amazing delicious Leftover Turkey Slider Sandwiches topped with cranberry sauce and cheddar cheese.
Leftover Turkey Slider Sandwiches
If you’re like me, you make extra of everything for Thanksgiving just so you can have the leftovers, right? I love to make myself a plate of food at the end of the day, after everyone has left and I’ve had a few minutes to relax. But really, there’s only so many times you can reheat the turkey before it starts to not taste good anymore.
Why not make these delicious Leftover Turkey Slider Sandwiches that are topped with cheddar cheese and cranberry sauce. Yes, I said cranberry sauce.
You’re going to love how easy this recipe and your family is going to love it too! In fact, I predict you’ll be making these slider sandwiches even when it’s not Thanksgiving!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Cast Iron Griddle – reversible. I have this one and love it!
- Silicon Basting Brushes – these are perfect for so many recipes.
- Glass Mixing Bowls – I think I recommend these for most all my recipes. They’re my favorite that I received as a gift a few years ago.
How to Make Leftover Turkey Slider Sandwiches
These leftover turkey slider sandwiches are ready fast! So try to have everything laid out and ready to go as the griddle heats up.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parsley, set aside.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly brush with oil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush both sides of your slider buns with the butter & seasoning mixture.
- Heat the buns over low-medium heat until lightly toasted.
- Flip and repeat on the other side. You’re not trying to get the rolls too brown, just heated up.
- Add sliced cheddar cheese and give it a minute or two to slightly melt.
- You can use your family’s favorite cheese if you don’t like cheddar.
- Top with a couple of slices of turkey.
- Then add a spoonful or two of cranberry sauce.
Leftover Turkey Slider Sandwiches are a delicious way to reinvent your Thanksgiving meal! I hope you try this easy recipe for your family this year!
A few other recipes you might also enjoy:
- Homemade Garlic Butter
- BBQ Chicken Slider Sandwiches
- Chicken Soup – another GREAT recipe for leftover turkey. Just substitute the chicken with leftover turkey.