Meal Plan 6 - Weight Watchers Recipes with points to help you keep on track and help us all eat a little healthier this week. I know from experience that using our weekly meal plans and Freezer Meal Planning Tips to help plan out dinner ahead of time really works. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
I keep hearing great things about the new Weight Watchers plan that I thought it would be fun to create a Meal Plan 6 - Weight Watchers Recipes to use for dinner this week.
You can find everything you need to be successful in planning out your family's dinner every night of the week by utilizing the weekly meal plans. The plans are ready for you to print and use to make healthy, delicious recipes for your family.
There’s also a grocery list and freezer list to help as well. It really is easy to plan dinner using a meal plan when you have a lot of the planning work done for you…by me!
Meal Planning Categories Example
So how exactly do you start meal planning? For some people, organizing and planning meals is easy. And then you have other people, like me, that need a little guidance.
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
Meal Plan #6
Let's take a look at these delicious Weight Watcher Recipes that all include points.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian - Southewest Quinoa and Black Beans from Simple Nourished Living.
- Tuesday - Mexican Recipe - Salsa Chicken Tostados from Dash of Herbs.
- Wednesday - Chicken - One Pan Crispy Parmesan Chicken from Laa Loosh.
- Thursday - Pasta - Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti from Recipes Diaries.
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup - Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup from The Wholesome Dish.
- Saturday - Pizza - 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough from Mess for Less.
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal - Dutch Oven Roast Chicken - add a few WW friendly veggies and dinner is ready!
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Great Meal Planning Ideas
Weekly Meal Plan Printables
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.