Easy Dinner Recipes are featured as part of our Weekly Meal Plan this week. My week is crazy busy so we're keeping it easy but I'll still be cooking every night for my family. There are printable menus available for you to customize and use to help you inspire your meal planning this week.
This time of year is especially busy for most families...even if you have a family of just two like we do these days. I can tell you from personal experience that on nights when I take the time to cook I feel so much better than having my husband bring something quick home for dinner.
I'm so happy we have our Weekly Meal Plan to help every week to make sure we have good meals on the table every night for our families. If you're struggling with getting meals together and on the table every night, I suggest you start planning out your meals.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
Easy Meal Planning Recipes
- Monday - Beef Macaroni Casserole from Spend with Pennies made with leftover ground beef.
- Tuesday - Easy Steak Fajitas - steak, onions and peppers, Served with tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. Perfect for "Taco Tuesday."
- Wednesday - Bruschetta Chicken Pasta from Cafe Delites - Italian seasoned grilled chicken, garlic and Parmesan cheese come together perfectly for dinner tonight!
- Thursday - Slow Cooker Beer Ribs Rice Bowl cooked till they're so tender they fall off the bone! Or you could make an easy 30 minute meal of Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole.
- Friday - Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich from The Slow Roasted Italian - so tender it falls apart!
- Saturday - Pizza and Pepperoni Braid - this is really one of the easiest recipes on this site! And it's so easy to customize it to what your family loves.
- Sunday - Chicken Cutlet with Mayo and Ritz Crackers - you will not believe how delicious this recipe is when you use two simple ingredients.
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2018 with new photos and a new printable meal plan. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!