Turkey Leftovers are featured as part of our Weekly Meal Plan. Together with printable menus available for you to customize for your family’s dinner, you can use these recipes to inspire your meal planning this week. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
What are you going to do with the turkey leftovers after Thanksgiving this week? Because you know there will be leftover turkey. This week's meal plan will focus on recipes to help you use the turkey leftovers in different and delicious ways for your family.
After putting this list together, I might not be so happy to send my guests home with leftovers this year! These recipes don't look like "leftovers" to me!
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
- Monday - Turkey Slider Sandwiches - this recipe uses any leftover cranberry sauce you may have as well. Cranberry sauce on top of sliced turkey is delicious!
- Tuesday - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas - using leftover turkey.
- Wednesday - Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Pastry Pockets from Recipe Girl
- Thursday - Turkey Tetrazzini from She Wears Many Hats
- Friday - Leftover Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwiches from Nobel Pig with Homemade Chicken Soup - using leftover turkey in place of the chicken.
- Saturday - Chicken Alfredo Sourdough Pizza from Farmhouse on Boone - substitute the chicken with leftover turkey!
- Sunday - Skillet Chicken Pot Pie - this is my homemade recipe for chicken pot pie. Substitute the chicken with leftover turkey!
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
Large Meal Prep Planner, Spiral, Pull-off Grocery Shopping Lists, Kitchen Management, Tabbed Dividers, Laminated CoversMeal Planner: Track And Plan Your Meals Weekly Meal Prep And Planning Grocery ListWeekly & Daily Meal Prep Journal with Shopping and Grocery Lists for Menu PlanningMagnetic Chalkboard Monthly Calendar - Weekly Meal Planning Blackboard Combo Set with Neon Bright Liquid Chalk Markers