Two of my favorite flavors combined into one really cute dessert! Mini Nutella Swirl Cheesecake is filled with creamy cheesecake and Nutella Hazelnut Spread on top of a graham cracker crust. You might find yourself reaching for more than just one!
Nutella Swirl Cheesecake
I never tasted Nutella Hazelnut Spread until my daughter, Olivia, went away to college. One of her roommates introduced her to this delicious creamy hazelnut spread and then she introduced it to me! I know this recipe for Nutella Swirl Cheesecake is going to be something my daughter is going to love as I hope you will too.
This is an easy recipe. You all know I don’t like complicated recipes or even recipes with a ton of ingredients. I’ve learned over the years to just keep things simple in the kitchen.
I think these would be a big hit with the holidays coming or for any big family gathering. They would look great on any dessert buffet table.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
- Cookie Scoop – these really make getting the cheesecake batter in the muffin pan without making a huge mess.
- Muffin Pan
- Tart Tamper – this is such a great tool! Once you spoon the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of the muffin pan, press them down using this tart tamper tool. This is the same tool I use to help get the pie dough in the pan for my Mini Quiche.
How to Make Mini Nutella Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large egg
- ½ cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg until smooth. Divide evenly and spread into each paper liner.
How to Swirl the Nutella
Scoop your Nutella into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds. Drop a small amount on the center of each cheesecake and swirl with a toothpick.
How Long to Bake the Nutella Swirl Cheesecake
Bake the Nutella Swirl Cheesecake for about 25 minutes and allow to cool. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, peel off the paper liners and enjoy!
A few more delicious Cheesecake Recipes:
Yes, I love cheesecake!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Cheesecake Cupcakes – updated recently with new photos and tips!
- Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Muffins – is it a muffin or a cupcake? You decide!
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits – perfect for summer because these are no bake!
Using a tart tamper really helps press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the muffin pan. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 22.5gSaturated Fat: 12.3gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 22.2gFiber: 0.8gSugar: 16.8gProtein: 5.1g
Using a tart tamper really helps press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the muffin pan.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you enjoyed this recipe, save it for later by pinning it!
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.