No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits with Fresh Berries -the perfect no-bake cheesecake pudding recipe with layers of delicious pudding and fresh berries topped with whipped cream. You can serve this dessert in pretty parfait glasses or use mason jars for a more casual setting.
Heading into the start of the summer with Memorial Day weekend I'm sharing with you today this really easy recipe for No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits with Fresh Berries.
I especially chose to use blueberries and strawberries to give the dessert a patriotic theme, but your favorite fruit would work too. You can serve these in mason jars like I did for my No Bake Pudding Desserts.
No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits
This is another really easy no bake recipe. You can easily switch things up and use vanilla pudding if you can't find cheesecake flavored pudding mix.
Sugar Free Dessert Recipes
For this recipe I also chose to use sugar free pudding mix but that's easily switched out also. If you really want this recipe to be sugar free, make sure you use a whipped topping that has no sugar added as well.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed:
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- 2 boxes Jello Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix; Sugar Free or Regular
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries halved and quartered
- Whipped cream for topping
Step 1: Prepare the Pudding Mix
Prepare the pudding mix according to the directions on the back of the pudding box. Place in refrigerator to firm up while you prepare the fruit.
Step 2: Prepare the Fruit Layer
Add the strawberries on the bottom of the glasses.
Step 3: Layer the Pudding Mix
Now add a few spoonfuls of the pudding mix on top of the strawberries. When adding the pudding, try to keep the pudding to one side so the strawberries can still be seen. You want to see the fruit so you get the red, white and blue colors this dessert is creating.
Step 4: Add the Blueberries
Now add the blueberries. I think you see the red, white and blue coming together, right?
Step 5: Add the Whipped Topping
Add the whipped topping and a few extra blueberries to decorate. This dessert is perfect for the summer when we celebrate patriotism and our love for the red, white and blue!
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
- Vanilla and Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Cake with Homemade Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies - made with a cake mix
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- More Delicious Mason Jar Desserts
- 2 boxes Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries halved and quartered
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk for about two minutes.
- Let stand for a few minutes to thicken.
- In your parfait glasses, add a layer of strawberries to the bottom- the more the better to get a good layer of red at the bottom.
- Add about ¾ cup Cheesecake pudding mixture to your glass.
- Follow with a layer of blueberries.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and a few extra blueberries for garnish.
For a fun twist, prepare and serve using mason jars!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 467mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 14g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.