The best part of any meal is dessert, right? All the easy desserts and recipes being shared here are not complicated. Some start out with a cake mix, a box of pudding and some need only a few ingredients, but they're all delicious! If you're not sure which recipe to start with, check out my cheesecake pudding recipes, they're my favorite!
No matter what type of easy dessert you're looking for, you'll be able to find something delicious to bake today! If you've looking for a celebration cake or maybe something for the holidays, like Christmas Cookies, make sure you check out the recipes featured below.
A lot of these recipes are ones I have been baking for my family for years. There's also a few recipes that I grew up on, like my Aunt Betty's Pound Cake Recipe with Mixed Berry Compote.
Whatever type of dessert you're craving, you'll find it here!
Easy Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Chocolate Brownie Cake with Homemade Ganache
- 3 Ingredient Oreo Cookie Truffles
- Sugar Free, Flour Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Christmas Cookies
- Homemade Brownies
Apple Dump Cake and More
All dump cake recipes start out with a can of fruit pie filling and a box of cake mix. Serve them warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or homemade whipped cream.
- Apple Dump Cake with Video
- Caramel Appple Dump Cake with Video
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Apple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Peach Dump Cake
Traditional Apple Desserts
Let's take a look at a few traditional apple recipes and desserts:
- Apple Hand Pies made in the Air Fryer - An easy dessert to make using refrigerator pie dough and canned apple pie filling.
- Homemade Applesauce - recipe for cooking in the crock pot or in the instant pot.
- Apple Crumb Pie or Apple Dutch Pie - combine the inside of an apple pie topped with apple crisp!
- Apple Crisp - one of the first apple recipes I learned how to bake.
- Puff Pastry Apple Tart - if baking a pie crust scares you, try this tart recipe that uses puff pastry.
Bar Desserts using Cake Mix
Cookie bar recipes are so easy to make; especially when you need to bake a dessert fast. I made a lot of these recipes when my son was on the high school football team. My favorite are the Candy Cookie Bars.
Baking Tip: Check out my 5 Cake Mix Baking Secrets for more tips on using a cake mix as an ingredient for a delicious dessert.
Cake Mix Recipes
A lot of the recipes included in this list start out with a cake mix. It's one of my easy cake mix hacks that help me create delicious recipes for my family and friends:
- Ultimate Chocolate Cake from a Cake Mix
- Easy German Chocolate Cake from a Cake Mix
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes
- Marble Bundt Cake
Cheesecake Pudding Recipes
If you have a box of pudding mix and a block of cream cheese, you are on your way to creating one of my favorite easy dessert recipes! The best thing about Cheesecake Pudding Recipes is they don 't require baking!
Join me with my annual 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Celebration and bake something delicious for the holidays this year.
Crescent Roll Recipes
Let me show you how to transform a simple tube of refrigerator dough into easy, delicious sweet crescent roll recipes.
Easy Desserts to Impress
Are you looking for the perfect dessert to impress family and friends? Check out a few of our favorites here:
- Red Velvet 4th of July Cake - so pretty it can be made year round!
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Strawberry Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Filling
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie - a giant chocolate chip cookie made in a cast iron skillet. You definitely want to serve Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream or even Homemade Whipped Cream with this recipe.
- Homemade Cream Puffs - my mother's recipe with step-by-step photos to show that this dessert to impress really is easy!
Easy Cookie Recipes
Life is too short to say no to a cookie every now and then. Let's bake one of my easy cookie recipes together today. Here's just a few of my favorites:
- Cake Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
- Diabetic Cookies
- Jumbo Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
Halloween Themed Recipes
Make sure you check out all the treats included in the Halloween Themed Recipes section. There's even a few no-bake desserts included!
No Bake Desserts
These no-bake desserts are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth without turning on the oven.
Peach Dessert Recipes
There's more you can do with peaches than enjoying them fresh from the farmer's market; although that's delicious too! Let me share with you a few of my family's favorite Peach Dessert Recipes.
Easy Pumpkin Desserts
The holidays are the perfect time to enjoy easy pumpkin desserts. But best of all, these easy desserts are the perfect ending to any Fall-inspired dinner you are hosting; not to mention Thanksgiving. Grab a can of pumpkin and let's bake something delicious today!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Fun Easy Desserts
A lot of these recipes are holiday inspired treats. These are fun recipes that kids and grandchildren would love to help you.