30 Minute Meals are featured this week for our Weekly Meal Plan. I love how easy it is to get dinner on the table when we have it planned out ahead of time. Because let’s face it, not every day goes as planned, right? Let’s see what’s cooking in the kitchen this week with recipes that are ready fast!
This week I’m concentrating on getting dinner on the table QUICK. I’m sure we all have busy schedules with school, work and especially after school programs.
And then when you get home everyone is hungry and wanting something to eat right away? Even though these recipes are ready fast, it doesn’t mean they’re lacking in favor.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday – Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday – Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday – Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday – Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday – Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday – Comfort Food Meal
- Monday – Beef Ramen Stir Fry – The easiest stir fry ever! Add your favorite veggies and dinner is ready in under 30 minutes..
- Tuesday – Easy Chicken Enchiladas which is my contribution to our weekly meal plan. Key word, EASY, especially when you pick up a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store on the way home from work and dinner will be ready in 30 minutes or less.
- Wednesday – Honey Mustard Baked Chicken from Good Life Eats.
- Thursday – Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Peppers is a recipe I’ve made only using ground beef. I can’t wait to try it with chicken because it sounds really good!
- Friday – Broccoli Cheese Soup – this really is ready FAST and tastes better than Panera Bread’s version.
- Saturday – Mini Margherita Pizzas from Happy Food Healthy Life.
- Sunday – Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour Glaze – this recipe claims to be ready in 20 minutes! Add some buttered noodles and a vegetable and you have a great recipe for Sunday dinner.
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas and Recipes
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
If you’re looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you’re going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.