Discover mouthwatering Appetizers for Christmas recipes that will take your holiday gatherings to the next level making this celebration one to remember!
Included in this collection are savory appetizers to festive finger foods that are the perfect start to any holiday party you are hosting.
Whether you're craving elegant canapés, dips, or finger foods, these Christmas appetizers will elevate your celebration to new heights.
Check out all the other Easy Appetizers for even more delicious ideas waiting to be discovered!
For some people, myself included, the best part of any holiday celebration is the trays of appetizers served before the main meal.
If you want to serve an appetizer with holiday flare? Try my Christmas Tree cheese board shaped like a Christmas tree! You could even make one shaped like a Christmas wreath.
Looking for more Christmas Savory Snacks to serve for the holidays? Try my Christmas Cheese Board, Mini Pizza Appetizers or my Pepperoni Crescent Rolls. You might even want to plan ahead and check out my New Years Party Appetizer Ideas.
Table of Contents
I find it convenient to prepare my vegetable slices and cheese cubes the day before my party. This way, I can save time on the day of the event and ensure everything is ready to go.
I like to store them in smaller plastic containers and keep them in the refrigerator overnight. This not only helps to keep the ingredients fresh but also makes it easier to serve them to my guests when the time comes.
- Twist Top Deli Containers Clear bottom With blue Top Twist on Lids Reusable, Stackable, Food Storage Freezer Container
💡Prep Ahead Tips
Here are some friendly tips to plan your menu in advance:
- Choose appetizers that can be prepared ahead of time without compromising their quality and taste.
- Choose appetizer recipes that freeze well. You can assemble and freeze delicious options like stuffed mushrooms, cheese puffs, or bacon-wrapped dates. Just bake or heat them before serving.
- Try selecting easy make-ahead dips and spreads that can be either purchased or prepared the day before the party. Store them in airtight containers in the refrigerator and simply reheat or bring to room temperature when it's time to serve.
- Wash and chop vegetables, grate cheese, or cook and crumble bacon ahead of time, so that putting together the appetizers at the last minute becomes a breeze.
- The Original Pro Chopper - Our superstar veggie slicer has been creating waves on TikTok! Simple to use, set up, and clean, save time and energy during meal prep with our OG vegetable chopper. Chop, slice, and dice your ingredients like a seasoned chef!
A general guideline is to offer a variety of 3-5 appetizers to provide a range of flavors and options for your guests.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
Charcuterie Board Set, Easoger Bamboo Cheese Board, Personalized Charcuterie Board and Knife Set - 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲Cheese Board and Knife Set | Wine Board | Organic Bamboo Wood Charcuterie Platter Serving Board Cheese Tray with Cutlery | Perfect for Birthday, Housewarming & Wedding Gifts100 Pack Christmas Toothpicks for Appetizers, 4.7 Inch Natural Bamboo Cocktail Picks for Cake Dessert Food Fruit Christmas Party DecorationsLEHAHA Ceramic Christmas Plates, 6 inch Porcelain Holiday Round Appetizer Plates, Set of 6 Plates for Kitchen, Great for Dessert,Appetizer,Cake. Dishwasher and Microwave SafeSOUJOY 11'' Lazy Susan Serving Tray, Porcelain Appetizer Divided Serving Dishes, Removable Relish Dishes with Silent Rotating for Chip, Dip, Veggies, Candy and Snack, Cheese, Party, 7 Pieces
⭐Before You Begin! If you make any of these recipes, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.