This recipe for Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas is sponsored by Ricos Products, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Are you getting excited for the Big Game next weekend? We are, although I know my hubby wishes his favorite team was playing, but I know we'll enjoy watching the game together. Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are the perfect appetizer to make to watch any sporting game on TV.
I love preparing something fun and yummy when we sit down to watch any sporting game, but especially for the Big Game, it's always fun to take things up a notch and go all out on the appetizers.
The Perfect Appetizer
One of our favorite appetizers to enjoy are Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas. I made them this past weekend to watch the playoffs and used Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce that comes in a wide variety of flavors. They're available at Walmart...which is so convenient since I love shopping there. They are Trans Fat Free and made with no hydrogenated oils. It's easy to serve too...just heat and eat!
Ricos Cheddar Cheese Sauces are perfect for game time entertaining, parties, birthdays, holidays, summer barbecues and so much more!
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Here's all you need to make these yummy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas: shredded chicken that you can use from a rotisserrie chicken or you can make your own chicken to shred. I like to make chicken in the crock pot and then shred it for recipes.
Lay the flour tortilla on a baking sheet that's been lined with parchment paper and start building your quesadillas. Start with the shredded chicken, then a few spoonfuls of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce. Add Monterey Jack Cheese, chopped jalapeno peppers and then place another flour tortilla on top. Brush with oil and bake at 425 until golden brown.
You can serve homemade salsa, homemade guacamole, sour cream and chips on the side to go along with the Cheesy Quesadillas.
Cheesy Quesadillas make the perfect appetizer for the Big Game or even for a quick dinner during the week.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes:
- Lay 2 flour tortillas flat on top of a baking sheet pan.
- Add the chicken to the top of both flour tortillas
- Add the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the grated Monterey Jack Cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Top each tortilla with the other 2 flour tortillas and press gently.
- Brush with a little bit of the oil.
- Bake in a preheated 425° F oven for about 10 - 12 minutes or until the quesadillas are browned and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly before cutting into triangle wedges.
- Serve with homemade salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 464Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 846mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 26g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.