Cool Whip Frozen Graham Cracker Sandwiches – made with chocolate graham crackers and frozen whipped topping. They’re the perfect treat for when you’re trying to watch what you eat but you still want something sweet! Let me show you how easy these are to make.
Cool Whip Frozen Sandwiches will help satisfy your love for ice cream while following a low calorie diet!
Do you love ice cream as much as I do? But if you’re watching what you eat, enjoying ice cream is something you probably don’t do as much as you want to.
Weight Watchers Cool Whip and Graham Crackers
Today I’m sharing with you a treat that I have been making for years. I found this recipe when I was on Weight Watchers a few years ago.
It’s a very EASY and delicious frozen treat graham cracker sandwiches made with Cool Whip.
The only two ingredients you need are chocolate graham crackers and a container of Cool Whip or frozen whipped topping. This recipe really is that easy and without all the calories from real ice cream!
Helpful Kitchen Tools:
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- Cookie Scoops – I found it easier to scoop the frozen whipped topping out using a cookie scoop. Two spoons works just as fine.
- Baking Pans
- Plastic Wrap – to wrap the sandwiches in.
Make sure you save and print out the recipe below!
- 8 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Step 1: How to Break the Graham Crackers
Break or cut the graham crackers into half. Who knew this could be a little challenging. By simply breaking the crackers along the perforated lines, the crackers would sometimes break.
I found that using a bread knife or serrated knife on top of a cutting board worked best.
Then spread about two tablespoons of the whipped topping on top of one cracker. Cover with another cracker to form a sandwich.
Step 2: How to Freeze the Sandwiches
Wrap them individually in plastic wrap then place in the freezer until frozen.
Graham Cracker Cool Whip Dessert Easy Tips and Ideas
- You can use either chocolate flavored graham crackers or regular flavored crackers.
- I find using a serrated knife helps to make sure the crackers break evenly along the perforated lines.
- I love to stir in a tablespoon or two of peanut butter into the whipped topping before spreading it on the crackers.
- It helps to “flash freeze” the sandwiches first on a baking tray in the freezer before wrapping in plastic wrap.
- Try different flavors of whipped topping! You can even add mini chocolate chips or sliced strawberries…the ideas are endless!
The next time you’re craving something sweet, reach for one of your prepackaged “ice cream sandwiches” and enjoy! It really will satisfy you without all the calories.
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don’t forget to rate it!
Like this recipe? Try these other Easy Dessert Recipes:
- Vanilla and Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Cake with Homemade Chocolate Ganache
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies – made with a cake mix
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 8 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 cup Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping
- Divide and break the cracker squares along the perforation marks.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of the frozen whipped topping on top of one graham cracker square.
- Place another graham cracker square on top to form the sandwich.
- Continue making sandwiches until you have used up all the frozen whipped topping.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- Once frozen, enjoy!
There are 130 calories in one full chocolate graham cracker.
There are 11 calories in one tablespoon of frozen whipped topping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g