If you're looking for something new to make for Easter, look no further than this list of Easter Desserts for Kids. One of these 15 delicious Easter desserts is sure to be the star of your holiday celebration.
It's hard to know who is going to be more impressed with these fun treats...you or the kids! One thing is for certain, they're as delicious as they are cute!
One fun thing about making cute desserts for any holiday is making them with the kids. You can spend time together in the kitchen making memories.
These treats of perfect for Easter parties, family gatherings or something small you can tuck into the baskets as a homemade sweet from the Easter bunny.
Cute Easter Desserts
Included in these Easter Desserts for kids are cupcakes, pudding cups, decorated cookies and an adorable bunny cake! All the desserts are kid friendly and delicious!
A few of my favorite Cute Easter Desserts from Walking on Sunshine Recipes over the years are:
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Tips for Baking with Kids
Here are a few tips to remember when baking with kids:
- First and foremost, you need to realize it might get messy! Be patient and have fun.
- Let the child choose the recipe within reason. Maybe you can choose a few different simple, easy recipes and have them choose from those.
- Take the time to read through the entire recipe first. Explain the steps you are going to do with your child.
- Depending on the age of your child, they may not be able to do everything. Simple tasks are always best to start with such as measuring out flour or breaking eggs.
- You might want to get a set of child-size spoons for them to use to make it easier for them to stir the ingredients.
- Share the treats with family, friends and neighbors. This will do so much for their self-esteem to have people enjoy something they baked.
Baking with kids helps them learn not only life essential skills, but can also help them with basic math skills such as measuring and counting. It will also help them with reading skills as they read the recipe.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.