No Bake Rice Krispie Easter Nests are made to look like a bird's nest only topped with mini chocolate robin eggs. Another easy to make Easter Dessert that's perfect all spring long. Let me show you how to make this easy no bake dessert little kids and big kids are going to love!
Rice Krispies treats are such a delicious dessert that everyone loves. These are a fun and appetizing party food. Something the kids can easily get involved in helping to make.
Rice Krispie Nests
Why not whip up a batch of these No Bake Rice Krispie Nests for your family's Easter celebration, for a classroom party, or a "just because" type thing!
I mean, who doesn't love marshmallows melted with crispy rice cereal topped with a chocolate egg especially at this time of year?
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Glass Mixing Bowls - I actually have the set with 8 different sized bowls that all nest within each other. It's perfect!
- Green Food Coloring
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Rice Krispie Cereal
- Mini Robin Candy Eggs
- Green Food Coloring
- Cooking Spray
Step 1: Prepare the Rice Krispie Cereal
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
Step 2: Prepare the Mini Muffin Pan
Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
Step 3: Form the Nests
Spray a bit of cooking spray on your hands. Form a small ball of Rice Krispies mixture, and place into mini muffin tin.
Using a spoon, form the ball around the bottom and sides, to create a “nest”.
Step 4: Decorate the Nests
Put coconut in a zipper bag and add food coloring, zip and shake well until coconut is coated and green in color. Add a few coconut flake to each “nest”.
Top with 3 Mini Robin Eggs.
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
You can definitely make chocolate rice krispie nests by using Chocolate Rice Krispie cereal.
More Delicious Easter Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups
- Mini Easter Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Peeps
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 package Mini Robin Eggs
- ½ cup coconut
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Spray a bit of cooking spray on your hands.
- Form a small ball of Rice Krispies mixture, and place into mini muffin tin.
- Using a spoon, form the ball around the bottom and sides, to create a “nest”.
- Put coconut in a zipper bag and add food coloring, zip and shake well until coconut is coated and green in color.
- Add a few coconut flake to each “nest”.
- Top with 3 Mini Robin Eggs.
Use the back of a spoon to remove the egg nests from the mini muffin pans.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2019 with new photos and a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!