No Bake Rice Krispie Nests with Mini Robin Eggs are a really cute treat that is perfect for the Easter holiday. They’re an easy bite-size goody that everyone will enjoy.
Rice Krispies treats are such a delicious dessert that everyone loves. These No Bake Rice Krispie Nests with Mini Robin Eggs are an easy bite-size goody that everyone will enjoy. These are a fun and appetizing party food, and something that the kids can easily get involved in helping to make.
No Bake Rice Krispie Nests
Why not whip up a batch of these No Bake Rice Krispie Nests for your family’s Easter celebration, for a classroom party, or a “just because” type thing! They’re so adorable and even more delicious to eat! I mean, who doesn’t love marshmallows melted with crispy rice cereal topped with a chocolate egg especially at this time of year?
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Glass Mixing Bowls – I actually have the set with 8 different sized bowls that all nest within each other. It’s perfect!
- Green Food Coloring
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Rice Krispie Cereal
- Mini Robin Candy Eggs
- Green Food Coloring
- Cooking Spray
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Spray a bit of cooking spray on your hands.
- Form a small ball of Rice Krispies mixture, and place into mini muffin tin.
- Using a spoon, form the ball around the bottom and sides, to create a “nest”.
- Put coconut in a zipper bag and add food coloring, zip and shake well until coconut is coated and green in color.
- Add a few coconut flake to each “nest”.
- Top with 3 Mini Robin Eggs.
No Bake Rice Krispie Nests are the perfect treat to make for Easter this year! Your family is going to love them.
More Delicious Easter Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups
- Mini Easter Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Peeps
Use the back of a spoon to remove the egg nests from the mini muffin pans. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Use the back of a spoon to remove the egg nests from the mini muffin pans.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.