There's a little something here for everyone if you're looking for Easter Desserts. We have traditional, cute and easy desserts that would be a great way to end your family's celebration for one of the most important Sunday's of the year.
Let's take a look at this full collection of sweets available here that the whole family is going to love.
Today I'm sharing with you simple recipes that everyone is going to love...especially the kids. A few of my favorite individual Easter desserts are also included because they always look great on a dessert table.
You know how much I love to create desserts using cake mix hacks. I have a few Easter desserts with cake mix included here as well.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make any of these recipes, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
Easy Easter Desserts
- Candy Cookie Bars - with Candy Eggs and White Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Cadbury Brownies - this is a homemade brownie recipe, but you can substitute a boxed brownie mix if you prefer.
- Italian Easter Cookies
- No Bake Rice Krispie Nests - kids will love helping you put the eggs in the nests.
- Easter Bundt Cake
- Cute Easter Cupcakes
- Easter Cookies with pastel colored M&M candies
Cute Easter Desserts
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs - the same recipe I use for my no-bake peanut butter bars made into a cute egg shape perfect for Easter.
- Easter Egg Shaped Fruit Pizza - not only does this dessert look great but it's so easy to make!
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes - made with cake mix cupcakes and easy to use fondant to make the cute ears, nose and whiskers.
- How about setting up a decorating table after the main meal for the kids to make Easter Egg Brownies?
- Spring Sugar Cookies - Easter Egg Cutouts
- Easter Bunny Cake
- Easter Treats for Kids - a fun "treat" idea with free printable.
- Easter Egg Cake - made with a egg-shaped cake pan and an easy cake mix recipe.
- Easy No Bake Easter Treats - treat bags filled with orange candies made to look like carrots. A fun treat for your guests to take home!
Traditional Easter Desserts
- Mini Easter Egg Cakes - this recipe starts with a cake mix and then using an egg shaped cookie cut, make the cakes and cover them with a white chocolate frosting. Don't forget to decorate!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries - sometimes all you need is a little bit of something sweet. These strawberries are just that!
- Easter Mini Bundt Cakes - let's take a cake mix and bake it in a mini bundt cake pan for a really cute Easter dessert.
No Bake Easter Desserts
There’s no need to turn on your oven for this collection of Easy Easter Desserts No Bake Recipes.
It wouldn't be Easter without a few recipes made with sweet marshmallow peeps:
- Chocolate Pudding Peeps - pudding cups with both bunny and chicks Peeps.
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups - these are so cute and so fun to put together. An easy no-bake dessert the kids are going to love.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peeps - let's do something different with the Peeps this year and cover them in chocolate. Oh my goodness, these are addictive!
Easter Dessert Collections
Not sure what to make for Easter? Take a look at the following dessert collections:
- Easter Bundt Cake Ideas
- Cute Easter Treats
- 15 Italian Easter Desserts - a collection of family favorite recipes.
- Easter Bunny Peeps Desserts
- Traditional Easter Desserts
- Diabetic Easter Desserts
- Easter Desserts for Kids
- Sugar-Free Easter Desserts
- Easter Brownie Ideas
Frequently Asked Questions
When entertaining, I always try to have two desserts. But with a holiday celebration it's probably best to double that and have four desserts. Try to have enough sweets so that each of your guests is able to sample a little of something. Which is why I love the individual Easter desserts so much.
Depending on how many people you expect to be at your house, you could set up a dessert table in the dining room or living room. You could even set aside counter space to be the dessert buffet area.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.