Easter Desserts - there's a little something here for everyone. We have traditional, cute and easy desserts that would be a great way to end your family's celebration for one of the most important Sunday's of the year. Let's take a look at this full collection of sweets the whole family is going to love.
Besides the egg hunt, church and gathering with family, it's not Easter without food, right? And it's not a meal without dessert.
Today I'm sharing with you simple recipes that everyone is going to love...especially the kids. A few of my favorite individual Easter desserts are also included because they always look great on a dessert table.
You know how much I love to create desserts using cake mix hacks. I have a few Easter desserts with cake mix included here as well.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Easy Easter Desserts
- Candy Cookie Bars - with Candy Eggs and White Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Cadbury Brownies - this is a homemade brownie recipe, but you can substitute a boxed brownie mix if you prefer.
- No Bake Rice Krispie Nests - kids will love helping you put the eggs in the nests.
Cute Easter Desserts
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups - these are so cute and so fun to put together. An easy no-bake dessert the kids are going to love.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs - the same recipe I use for my no-bake peanut butter bars made into a cute egg shape perfect for Easter.
- Easter Egg Shaped Fruit Pizza - not only does this dessert look great but it's so easy to make!
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peeps - let's do something different with the Peeps this year and cover them in chocolate. Oh my goodness, these are addictive!
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes - made with cake mix cupcakes and easy to use fondant to make the cute ears, nose and whiskers.
Traditional Easter Desserts
- Easter Egg Cakes - this recipe starts with a cake mix and then using an egg shaped cookie cut, make the cakes and cover them with a white chocolate frosting. Don't forget to decorate!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries - sometimes all you need is a little bit of something sweet. These strawberries are just that!
- Easter Mini Bundt Cakes - let's take a cake mix and bake it in a mini bundt cake pan for a really cute Easter dessert.
Frequently Asked Questions
When entertaining, I always try to have two desserts. But with a holiday celebration it's probably best to double that and have four desserts. Try to have enough sweets so that each of your guests is able to sample a little of something. Which is why I love the individual Easter desserts so much.
Depending on how many people you expect to be at your house, you could set up a dessert table in the dining room or living room. You could even set aside counter space to be the dessert buffet area.