Homemade ice cream recipes made with an ice cream maker and a few made without an ice cream maker. Grab a bowl and spoon and let’s eat ice cream! Make sure you check out my very first recipe for Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream included in this fun roundup.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! And not just regular ice cream, but how about these delicious Homemade Ice Cream Recipes!
Now that summer is here it’s time to start enjoying delicious treats to help us cool down and what better way than with a bowl of delicious ice cream or an ice cream sandwich.
Some of these recipes I’m sharing with you today use an ice cream maker. However, there are also a few recipes that are no churn recipes. Which is a really easy way to make ice cream at home without having any special equipment.
Favorite Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
Did you know that you can turn just about anything yummy and sturdy enough can act as a sandwich for you to wedge your favorite ice cream in between?
How about pairing mint chocolate chip between cake-like brownies? Or for a Neapolitan twist, try homemade strawberry ice cream nestled between one chocolate cookie and one vanilla sugar cookie.
Here are a few recipes you can use to make your own homemade ice cream sandwiches. Once the cookies or brownies are made, all you need to do is add the ice cream. How easy is that?
- Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
- Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Brownies – this recipe has just a little bit of coffee in the batter which is delicious!
- Classic Oatmeal Cookies
- Gingersnap Cookies
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Homemade Ice Cream
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- Ice Cream Maker – yes, you need one if you want to make a few of these ice cream recipes.
- A fun Bucket Ice Cream Maker – I love the color!
- Ice Cream Sandwich Maker – this looks really helpful!
- Insulated Ice Cream Tub – helps keep the ice cream frozen and fresh until you’re ready to serve.