If you're an Oreo cookie lover like I am, you are going to love this collection of Oreo Holiday Cookies. Free printable gift tags included! Check out some of the prettiest Christmas Cookies you've ever seen.
These Oreo Holiday Cookies are no-bake easy desserts you can't go wrong making.
My sister-in-law, Beth, was the queen of creating and decorating Oreo cookies for all occasions. Last year I made my very first Oreo Christmas Cookies and my family loved them!
These festive, colorful cookies make great gifts too. Especially if you're attending a cookie exchange party this holiday season.
When you don't want to bake cookies from scratch, reach for a package of Oreo cookies and get creative making your own designs or following a few of the ones shared below.
Christmas No-Bake Cookies
Here are a few more of my favorite no-bake cookies. These are great for the holidays, however, you can easily change the decorations to make them fun all year round.
- Christmas No-Bake Cookies - take store-bought cookies and decorate them to look festive for the holidays.
- Oreo Cookie Truffles - made with only 3 ingredients!
- 3 Ingredient Oreo Cookie Christmas Truffles
Printable Cookie Labels
- There are quite a few different gift labels and tags available in the WOS Christmas Shop. I hope you'll click on over and check those out!
- Or check out the fun labels recently added to the WOS Amason Cookie Shop.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
- Store the Oreo Holiday Cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- They should stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
Melting Chocolate Tips
- Begin by placing the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and place the bowl in the microwave using the low setting and starting out in 30 seconds intervals.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the chocolate. One of the biggest mistakes people make with using the microwave is, they forget to stir the chocolate after each interval. Chocolate pieces can retain their shape until you stir them.
- If you don't stir, you risk burning the chocolate.
- Return the chocolate back to the microwave and repeat with another 10 to 15 seconds until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In just a few minutes you'll have perfectly beautiful melted chocolate for dipping.
- Place parchment paper or foil under your bowl of chocolate on the counter for catching any chocolate drips to make clean up easier.
It should take at least 20 minutes for chocolate covered Oreos to set. Place them in the refrigerator if you need them to set quicker.