Are you looking for an amazing and refreshing beverage this summer? Sparkling water with strawberries, lime juice and fresh mint leaves is just what you need.
This non-alcoholic drink is sweetened with simple syrup and made bubbly with the addition of strawberry flavored soda water. You could use your favorite seltzer water as well.
Not only does it taste delicious, but it also looks beautiful in a fancy glass garnished with fresh slices of lime.
Check out all the other Infused Water Recipes for even more delicious ideas.
Summer is just around the corner and with it comes those long, hot days craving for something that's both delicious and refreshing.
Say goodbye to boring water in favor of this non-alcoholic sparkling water with strawberries. Infused with simple syrup, lime juice and fresh mint leaves!
This recipe would be perfect to serve for bridal showers, baby showers, even a graduation party! It not only looks stunning in a tall glass, but you'll love all the bright flavors bursting through.
Check out the recipe notes and variations following the step-by-step photos for any possible substitutions or tips on making the recipe your own...and yes, you could even add alcohol!
Table of Contents
💭What are infused drinks?
Infused drinks are beverages that have been infused with flavorful ingredients, such as herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables. For this recipe, we're infusing strawberries with fresh lime juice and mint.
They can be served chilled or hot and can provide a unique and refreshing experience. Check out my collection of 12 Fruit Infused Sparkling Water Recipes for more inspiration!
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
Step 1 | Muddle the Ingredients
- Add strawberries, mint leaves, and lime juice to a glass.
- Muddle together.
Step 2 | Add the Sparkling Water
- Add the simple syrup to the muddled ingredients.
- Add ice and top off the glass with strawberry flavored sparkling water.
- Stir to combine.
- Use a lime slice to garnish the glass.
📌Quick Tip: For the best flavor, let the water infuse with everything, except the soda water, in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Add the soda water when you're ready to serve!
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
💡 Substitutions and Variations
- Switch out the fruit with your favorite like cherries or peaches.
- Instead of lime, try lemon.
- Use basil instead of mint.
- Check out my other recipe for Sparkling Peach Sangria (non-alchoholic!)
- Or you might enjoy THIS recipe - Berry Infused Water
- Store the sparkling water with strawberries in the refrigerator. To avoid the mint leaves going bad, the water should be consumed the same day it's made.
- Freeze any leftovers in an ice cube tray then pop out and store in a plastic freezer bag. These flavored ice cubes will make a fun drink!
➡️Top Recipe Tip
- Use fresh lime juice instead of the bottled juice for the best flavor.
Sparkling water is just as hydrating as tap water and is better for you than drinking sodas.
🌟Try these recipes next...
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 8 ounces strawberry flavored sparkling water
- ice cubes
- lime slices for garnish
- Place the mint leaves and strawberry slices into a glass.
- Squeeze in the fresh lime juice and muddle together.
- Pour in the simple syrup.
- Add the ice cubes.
- Finally top the glass off with the strawberry flavored sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
For the best flavor, let the water infuse with everything, except the soda water, in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Add the soda water when you're ready to serve!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 13gSugar: 33gProtein: 5g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.