This page is devoted to fresh non-alcoholic drinks. I'll be sharing with you a few of my favorite mocktails and beverages like my infused water recipes. These drinks are perfect to serve to family and friends for your next get-together.
These are all fresh non-alcoholic drinks that anyone in the family can enjoy. There's no alcohol so there's no need to worry about serving these at a party or family gathering.
Each beverage shared is the perfect summer drinks non alcoholic beverage to add to your menu the next time you're entertaining.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Glass Fruit Infuser Water PitcherNinja Personal BlenderKitchenAid BlenderStainless Steel StrainersMason Jar Mugs with LidsLemon ZesterGallon Glass Mason Jar Drink10 Inch Stainless Steel MuddlerStainless Steel Mortar and Pestle
Refreshing Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Peach Iced Tea - throw away the powdered drink mix and try this recipe with fresh peaches.
- Mint Orange Lemonade - Non-alcoholic mint orange lemonade perfect for a hot summer day! Made in a blender too!
- Lemon Basil Mint Spritzer - Full of fantastic flavors, including lemon, fresh herbs, and ginger. It’s bright fruity flavor pairs perfectly with the herbs and freshly grated ginger for a delicious combination.
- Fall Non-Alcoholic Drinks - all the flavors of autumn are featured here!
- Easter Brunch Punch - perfect for any spring event or celebration.
- 7 Non-Alcoholic Summer Drink Recipes
- Lemon Basil Mocktail
- 20 Non-Alcoholic Cocktail Recipes - perfect for the holidays!
Infused Water Recipes
Check out the full list of infused water recipes created, but for now, here's two of our favorites: