A delicious way to enjoy non-alcoholic drinks is to create Infused Water Recipes to enjoy in place of a glass of plain water. You don't need to look any further than the recipes listed here on this page to find something fresh and delicious to quench your thirst! Free printable included below to give you five different flavor combinations.
For some people, drinking 8 glasses a water every day is a chore. Especially if you don't enjoy the taste of plain water.
According to Carespot, "In addition to increasing your vitamin intake, infused water can also increase your natural water consumption. Water helps to speed up your body’s metabolism, boost energy levels, prevent cramping, and many other important benefits."
If you normally reach for soda or juice to drink, you now have a much more healthier option! Start by creating and drinking water infused with fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Flavored Water Combinations
Make sure you grab the FREE Printable above with flavored water combinations. Here are a few flavored water or infused water combinations. They will help you get eight glasses of water in every day:
- Cucumber + lime + strawberry + mint
- Lemon + raspberry + rosemary
- Watermelon + honeydew + mint
- Orange + blueberry + basil
- Lime + kiwi + mint
Water Recipes Infused with Fruit
- Lime Water Recipe - fresh sliced limes infused with water and a few kiwi slices make for a delicious beverage to serve the next time you're entertaining.
- 12 Fruit Infused Sparkling Water Recipes - a collection of 12 different beverages that will help you quench your thirst without any added sugar.
- Citrus Flavored Water - Filled with lemons, limes and orange slices, this is a delicious way to serve a refreshing glass of water.
- Fruit Infused Coconut Water - Tired of plain, boring water? Try this fun Fruit Infused Coconut Water made with strawberries, blueberries and frozen pineapple. Would be perfect for a tea party, bridal shower or just for fun!
- Lime Infused Water Recipes - Delicious and refreshing Lime Infused Water Recipes to enjoy alone or in combination with other fruits and herbs. FREE printable included!
Quick Tip: Try freezing lemon wedges in ice cube trays. Add pieces of fresh mint or fresh basil for added flavor to your ice cubes. Also try lime wedges, sliced strawberries and blueberries!
Flavored Water Recipes with Lemon
- Lemon Flavored Water - Stay refreshed and hydrated with a glass of Lemon Flavored Water. This is a good source of Vitamin C, and aids with digestion. It also might help with weight loss!
- Flavored Water Recipes with Lemon Collection - The best way to start your day is with these flavored water recipes with lemon. Infused water recipes are delicious and refreshing.
- Lemon Lime Water Recipe - Perfect for those hot summer days when you want something sparkling and refreshing.
- Lemon Lime Sparkling Water - This refreshing drink is filled with sparkling water, lemons, limes and a hint of mint.
- Sparkling Peach Sangria - Made with peach nectar and white grape juice this Sparkling Peach Sangria is a family friendly non-alcoholic recipe.
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch - Store-bought lemonade mix infused with fresh strawberries, lemon and mint!
- Infused Strawberry Lemonade - Filled with fresh lemons and strawberries, it's the perfect combination of sweet and sour.
- Lemon Mint Sparkling Water - Packed with plenty of fresh lemons and sprigs of fresh mint, this drink will help quench your thirst and keep you cool during the hot summer days.
- Basil Sparkling Water - Made with an easy simple syrup and lemon slices, this is the perfect pick-me-up on a hot summer day.
- Grape Infused Water - Another Infused Water Recipe that's tasty, healthy and looks pretty in a glass.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Glass Fruit Infuser Water PitcherNinja Personal BlenderKitchenAid BlenderStainless Steel StrainersMason Jar Mugs with LidsLemon ZesterGallon Glass Mason Jar Drink10 Inch Stainless Steel MuddlerStainless Steel Mortar and Pestle
What Is Infused Water?
Infused water is simply a combination of fruits, vegetables and herbs that have been soaked in a pitcher of cold water.
Is infused water good for you?
Most of the time infused water has no calories so it can help you lose weight when you substitute this flavored water for other sugary drinks such as fruit juice or soda.
How long can you use fruit in infused water?
If infused water is left at room temperature, you can enjoy it up to 6 hours. After that time you should refrigerate the water and it's fresh for up to three days.