Add a touch of cuteness to your Thanksgiving buffet table with these Thanksgiving Treats. If your kids are anything like mine, they're probably not too crazy about pie for dessert.
However, I can guarantee you that all kids will enjoy these cute adorable Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas. Hey, I bet even the adults are going to love these too!
Let me help you add some fun to your Thanksgiving meal this year. These Thanksgiving desserts for kids are just what you need to add to the dessert table to go along with the more traditional desserts usually served after the main course.
Table of Contents
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Before we start talking about Thanksgiving treats for kids, let me help you make sure you have everything on hand to bake these cute desserts.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
Kids Thanksgiving Desserts
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies - I love using cake mix hacks to create desserts. This one uses a box of brownies!
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes - how fun do these look? My nephew would love helping to make these and of course eating them!
- Thanksgiving Sugar Cookies - a very traditional but very cute treat to make for the kids!
- Candy Corn Sugar Cookies - do you like candy corn? Soft and fluffy sugar cookies are so amazing and even more delicious with candy corn!
- Turkey Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispies - let's take a family favorite Rice Krispie Treats to a whole new level!
Cute Thanksgiving Desserts
Now, list the steps involved in making the recipe along with photos, collage photos, etc.
- Pilgrim Hat Cookies - so cute and so easy for the kids to make, they make great little place card holders for the Thanksgiving table.
- Turkey Cookies - fun for a class party, or even to make to decorate your Thanksgiving table.
- Silly Turkey Pops - these will look great on the dessert table sticking up in a basket filled with colorful paper.
- Easy Turkey Cake - it doesn't get any cuter than this large size cake that looks like a turkey!
- Chocolate Apple Turkeys - maybe you want something a little healthier on the dessert table? These are perfect.
Easy Thanksgiving Desserts for a Crowd
- Thanksgiving White Chocolate Bark - not only cute but pretty too! This would make a great Easy Thanksgiving for a Crowd by wrapping in cellophane bags as a treat for guests to take home.
- Easy Acorn Kisses - these come together fast and will look great in a big bowl or platter on the dessert table.
- Salted Caramel Marshmallow Acorns - another easy recipe that would look great for a large crowd.
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - it doesn't get any easier than using a cake mix to bake up a family favorite recipe!
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
It's never too late to start a tradition with your family after the main meal is over on Thanksgiving Day. Some ideas include, making gingerbread houses. Create a decorate your own donut set up for dessert. Play a game of Pictionary. Whatever you decide to do, make sure you continue it year after year!