Tuscan Roma Pizza is featured this week along with my friend Jenny as a guest contributor. Homemade Garlic Sauce and homemade pizza dough come together in a delicious recipe your family is going to love. Don't forget to serve Homemade Pizza Dipping Sauces on the side!
If you're a follower of mine on Facebook, then you'll know that our family eats homemade pizza at least once a week...usually on Saturday nights. When I saw Jenny's recipe for Tuscan Roma Pizza, I knew we had to share it here and quickly invited her to be a Guest Contributor this week.
Hello everyone! I'm Jenny from"In the Kitchen with Jenny" and I am delighted to share my grilled pizza recipe here on Walking on Sunshine this week. This is one of my family's favorite pizza recipes and I love that you can make it on the grill or in your oven.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Your favorite Pizza Crust or my grilled pizza dough that has been made ahead and frozen
- One ½ recipe of Garlic Cream Sauce
- Fresh Spinach leaves
- Thinly sliced Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh mozzarella or other Italian blend cheese, shredded
Step 1: Prep the Pizza
Preheat pizza stone in an oven at 450 degrees. Spread the sauce onto the pizza crust.
Place spinach leaves down, use as much or little as you like. I tore the stems off mine so they weren't chewy.
Step 2: Add the Tomatoes and Cheese
Layer sliced tomatoes. Next add the mozzarella. I use fresh mozzarella.
Step 3: Baking Instructions
Once the pizza is assembled, slide it onto the hot stone and cook for about ten minutes. Slide back onto flat cookie sheet. Allow to cool a bit before cutting.
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
Ready for More Pizza Recipes?
- Pizza Dough
- 1 cup Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach leaves
- 1 cup Thinly sliced Roma Tomatoes
- 1 cup Fresh mozzarella or other Italian blend cheese shredded
- Preheat pizza stone in an oven at 450 degrees.
- Spread the sauce onto the pizza crust.
- Place spinach leaves down, use as much or little as you like.
- Layer sliced tomatoes.
- Add the fresh mozzarella or your favorite cheese.
- Once the pizza is assembled, slide it onto the hot stone and cook for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the crust is browned nicely and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 208mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2014 with new photos, information and a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!