Air Fryer Pizza made with Naan Bread - perfectly crispy pizza that could be served as a meal or an air fryer appetizer. This recipe is ready to serve in 10 minutes. It's the perfect sized personal pizza and it also makes a great snack when sliced into four pieces.
Let me show you how easy and fast you can have pizza ready to serve to your family. Oh...there's a FREE Air Fryer Cooking Times printable available for you too!
I'm not too sure why it took me so long to get the recipe posted here on the blog. You can use either homemade pizza dough, store-bought pizza dough or store-bought Naan bread like I did for this recipe.
You could certainly use the same recipe I'm sharing with you today and make and Air Fryer Pizza Bagel. Use either full size bagels or fun mini bagels.
My flatbread recipe would be really great for this recipe too.
Why not try making air fryer pizza bread? You could follow my recipe for French Bread Pizza only make it in the air fryer and not in the oven. The possibilities are endless!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Naan bread
- Pizza sauce - use your favorite jarred or homemade marinara sauce works fine too.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices - you can add your favorite pizza toppings as well.
Cooking Tip: If you can't find Naan Bread, try pita bread or a flour tortilla. You could even make a flatbread pizza in the air fryer!
Step 1: Prepare the Pizza
Preheat the air fryer to 375°. Spread the pizza sauce on top of the naan bread. Then add the mozzarella cheese followed by the pepperoni. You can add your favorite pizza seasonings if you want also.
Step 2: Baking Instructions
Place the pizza in the air fryer basket and cook for about 7 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
Step 3: Serving Tips
If you're serving this as a main meal, one naan pizza is enough for one person. You can make this a complete meal by adding a tossed salad.
You can serve these as an appetizer for a party or get-together by slicing the naan pizza into quarters. Place small bowls of my pizza dipping sauces alongside the pizza slices for people to enjoy.
Here are a few tips for baking pizza in an air fryer:
- I personally own the Hamilton Beach 2.6 Quart Air Fryer. It's a basket type air fryer and it works great for our family. I would like to upgrade to a tray style air fryer in the future.
- If you're going to use homemade pizza dough or store-bought pizza dough, shape the dough and then pre-bake the crust for about 4 minutes. Then add the pizza sauce, cheese and toppings and bake again according to directions.
- If you find that the pepperoni slices or other toppings are flying off while cooking, you can always add more cheese to the top. The weight of the cheese will hold down the toppings. Or try a few toothpicks!
- When removing the pizza from the air fryer, use two spatulas. It can difficult with just one and you don't want the pizza to fall.
- Chopped peppers
- Pineapple ??? Yes, I know some people love pineapple on pizza.
- Ground beef, chicken or sweet Italian sausage
- Veggies - your favorite!
- Swap out the pizza sauce and use Alfredo sauce like I do for my Bacon Spinach Alfredo Pizza Recipe.
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to rate it!
FREQUENTLY ASKED RECIPE QUESTIONS
Place the frozen pizza in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes or until the pizza is hot and the cheese is melted. Check your particular air fryer for exact cooking times.
You can put aluminum foil in an air fryer, but it's better to use the parchment paper sheets.
Ready for more great Air Fryer Recipes?
- Air Fryer Wontons
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Mini Ravioli Recipe
- Air Fryer Meal Plan – a full week of recipes all made in the air fryer.
- BBQ Chicken Bites – wrapped in bacon and made in the air fryer.
- 4 Naan Bread
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the naan bread.
- Then add the mozzarella cheese followed by the pepperoni.
- Place the pizza in the air fryer basket and cook for about 7 - 8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Remove from the air fryer basket using two spatulas.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can add your favorite pizza toppings and seasonings if you want also.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 1086mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 20g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.