Looking for a healthy dessert option that still feels indulgent? This sugar free recipe for Weight Watchers Cheesecake Pudding and Cool Whip is the perfect solution! Made with Jello sugar free pudding mix and whipped topping, it tastes just like your favorite cheesecake but without all the guilt.
This dessert is creamy, delicious, and best of all, it's low in calories. Plus, it's super easy to make!
Check out my list of other Cheesecake Pudding Recipes for even more delicious dessert recipes.
Sugar free cheesecake pudding is a delicious and guilt-free treat. It's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without blowing your diet. This pudding is also super easy to make.
Just mix together the cheesecake pudding mix with milk, then fold in the whipped topping and refrigerate for a few hours. The result is a rich and creamy pudding that tastes just like cheesecake - without all the sugar and calories.
You could also use this recipe spooned into a graham cracker crust for pie. Or serve it as a dip for fresh fruit. The possibilities are endless!
Table of Contents
Is Cool Whip the same as Whipped Cream?
When first introduced, Cool Whip was marketed as a non-dairy alternative to whipping cream. Today, Cool Whip is available in both original and chocolate flavor.
Whipped cream and Cool Whip are both airy, creamy substances that are often used as toppings or decorations for desserts. But while they may look similar, they are actually quite different.
Whipped cream is made from heavy cream that has been whipped with a mixer until it forms stiff peaks. It is rich and decadent, with a high fat content.
Cool Whip, on the other hand, is a processed food product that contains artificial ingredients. It is made from water, corn syrup, and vegetable oil, among other things. It is also lower in fat than whipped cream.
So if you're looking for a light, dairy-free topping for your dessert, Cool Whip might be a good choice. But if you want something richer and more flavorful, stick with whipped cream.
Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Weight Watchers
Made with just a few simple ingredients and without any added sugar, this guilt-free pudding is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. It's a great way to enjoy a indulgent treat without adding extra calories or points to your daily eating plan.
You can enjoy Weight Watchers Cheesecake Pudding and Cool Whip on any of the three WW plans. The Blue Plan has more restrictions than Purple or Green Plan and the points vary depending which plan you choose.
📌Helpful Tip: Discover the Weight Watchers Program for expert guidance on maximizing the effectiveness of their program, point system, and meal plan. As always, consult with your doctor for more personalized information and recommendations.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Step 1: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cold milk with the pudding mix.
- Step 2: Then gently fold in the Cool Whip with a rubber spatula.
- Step 3: Refrigerate until ready to serve. The pudding mixture will continue to thicken as it sets.
- Spoon the dessert in individual serving glasses. I used this antique glasses that were my mother's.
- If you want, you can add fresh fruit to the top with a sprig of fresh mint and a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- Keep in mind the fruit you use as your choice will add calories and points to the recipe.
Before You Begin!
If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- Try using chocolate flavored Cool Whip for a different flavor.
- Add your favorite fruit to the pudding dessert.
- Check out my other recipe for Instant Cheesecake Pudding.
- Store this cheesecake pudding dessert leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Use an airtight container or plastic wrap firmly over the tops of the pudding cups.
- 1 package Cheesecake Flavored Sugar Free Jell-O Pudding Mix, (four ½-cup serving size)
- 8 ounce size Fat Free Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 ¾ cups skim milk
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cold milk with the pudding mix.
- Then gently fold in the Cool Whip with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- The pudding mixture will continue to thicken as it sets.
- Garnish with blueberries and fresh mint if desired.
With Weight Watchers, you can enjoy this easy recipe on any of the three WW plans. The Blue Plan has more restrictions than Purple or Green Plan and the points vary depending which plan you choose.
Make sure to check with your specific plan. Another way to check the points for this recipe is to add the recipe in the WW app and see how this fits into your daily allotment.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 662mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 40gProtein: 8g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.