Cheesecake Pudding Recipes - if you have a box of pudding mix and a block of cream cheese, you are on your way to creating one of my favorite easy dessert recipes! I love to share recipes that are not only delicious, but that are also fast.
All of the recipes listed here on this page are incredibly delicious and incredibly fast. Let's take a look at these delicious desserts to make for family and friends.
Some of my most popular desserts on this site are the ones that start out with a cake mix or as I like to call them, "cake mix hacks." And why not? We all appreciate time-saving shortcuts.
Besides using cake mixes, another popular ingredient is a box of pudding mix. I like to use instant pudding, but cook and serve works as well.
Adding Pudding Mix to Cheesecake
But did you know you can add a box of pudding mix to a block of cream cheese and create an amazing cheesecake pudding dessert? You only need a few ingredients and in no time at all you'll be serving an easy dessert to your family and friends.
Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits - the perfect no bake dessert with layers of delicious pudding and fresh berries topped with whipped cream. You can serve this dessert in pretty parfait glasses or use mason jars for a more casual setting.
- Mason Jar Desserts - two types of pudding mixes used to make these fun desserts that are perfect for large gatherings.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake in Jar - made with pumpkin puree and cream cheese.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups - easy to make and ready in 30 minutes!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pudding - cheesecake pudding mix topped with fresh blueberries.
- 14 Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Recipes - a delicious collection of cheesecake pudding recipes that are all sugar free.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding - Let me help satisfy all your fall cravings with this easy recipe that's filled with everything you need to make a no-bake cheesecake only with the added deliciousness of pumpkin!
- Cheesecake Pudding Cups - Vanilla wafer cookies, creamy cheesecake flavored pudding, and whipped topping combine together to create another classic dessert.
Jello Cheesecake Pudding Recipes
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups - perfect for Easter, the kids will love helping you make these fun dessert.
- Oreo Pudding Dessert Recipe - Crushed Oreo cookies mixed with a delicious cookies and cream pudding layer and then topped Cool Whip topping.
- Cheesecake Pudding Parfait - layered graham cracker crumbs and creamy cheesecake pudding served in cute mason jars and topped with fresh strawberries.
- Oreo Cheesecake Pudding - made with instant pudding mix, cream cheese, and an Oreo Cookie crumb crust, this recipe is rich, creamy and delicious!
- 16 Jello Cheesecake Recipes - The creamy texture of pudding combined with the taste of cheesecake are found in these recipes.
- Oreo Pudding Pie Recipe - a layered dessert with Oreo cookies, chocolate pudding and a cream cheese layer.
- Cheesecake Pudding Cake - starts out with chocolate cake mix and cheesecake pudding poked through to create a fun striped effect when sliced.
- Cool Whip and Cheesecake Pudding - made with a buttery graham cracker crust and delicious creamy no-bake cheesecake filling. Topped with cherry pie filling or your favorite fresh fruit.
- Vanilla Pudding Cheesecake - no-bake cheesecake pie that's ready to serve after a few hours of chilling.
- Cream Cheese Vanilla Pudding Cheesecake - top with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of warm strawberry jam for the perfect sweet ending to any meal.
- Instant Cheesecake Pudding - another one of my easy Jello sugar free cheesecake pudding recipes made in cute little dessert cups.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Here are a few kitchen tools that will help you create delicious cheesecake pudding desserts:
Pudding desserts should be stored in the refrigerator before serving and enjoying. Leftovers also should be stored in the refrigerator.
- When creating a cheesecake pudding dessert, you want to serve the recipe in a glass bowl of some kind. I love to use mason jars to serve any pudding dessert, but parfait cups work great too.
- If you're using a traditional parfait glass, you might want to serve extra long spoons that are available on Amazon for your family to use. This will make sure everyone gets to the very bottom of the tall glasses.
- If you're making a pudding trifle recipe, use a pretty trifle bowl that shows off all the beautiful layers with fruit, cookies and homemade whipped cream.