Cheesecake Pudding Recipes - if you have a box of pudding mix and a block of cream cheese, you are on your way to creating one of my favorite easy dessert recipes! I love to share recipes that are not only delicious, but that are also fast. All of these recipes listed here on this page are incredibly delicious and they're incredibly fast. Let's take a look at these delicious desserts to make for family and friends.
Some of my most popular desserts on this site are the ones that start out with a cake mix or as I like to call them, "cake mix hacks." And why not? We all appreciate time-saving shortcuts.
Besides using cake mixes, another popular ingredient is a box of pudding mix. I like to use instant pudding, but cook and serve works as well.
Adding Pudding Mix to Cheesecake
But did you know you can add a box of pudding mix to a block of cream cheese and create an amazing cheesecake pudding dessert? You only need a few ingredients and in no time at all you'll be serving an easy dessert to your family and friends.
Baking Tip: When baking with cream cheese, it's always best to have it at room temperature. That way the cream cheese will blend easier when adding it to the pudding mix. Everything will be smooth and creamy!
Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits - the perfect no bake dessert with layers of delicious pudding and fresh berries topped with whipped cream. You can serve this dessert in pretty parfait glasses or use mason jars for a more casual setting.
- Mason Jar Desserts - two types of pudding mixes used to make these fun desserts that are perfect for large gatherings.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake in Jar - made with pumpkin puree and cream cheese.
Jello Cheesecake Pudding Recipes
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups - perfect for Easter, the kids will love helping you make these fun dessert.
- Cheesecake Pudding Parfait - layered graham cracker crumbs and creamy cheesecake pudding served in cute mason jars and topped with fresh strawberries.
- Oreo Cheesecake Pudding - made with instant pudding mix, cream cheese, and an Oreo Cookie crumb crust, this recipe is rich, creamy and delicious!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Here are a few kitchen tools that will help you create delicious cheesecake pudding desserts:
- Tart tamper - to help me create an even layer of graham cracker crumbs for the perfect crust.
- Battery Operated Whisk - this really helps to get all the clumps broken up from the pudding mix.
- Whipped Cream Dispenser - make homemade whipped cream in minutes!
- When creating a cheesecake pudding dessert, you want to serve the recipe in a glass bowl of some kind. I love to use mason jars to serve any pudding dessert, but parfait cups work great too.
- If you're using a traditional parfait glass, you might want to serve extra long spoons that are available on Amazon for your family to use. This will make sure everyone gets to the very bottom of the tall glasses.
- If you're making a pudding trifle recipe, use a pretty trifle bowl that shows off all the beautiful layers with fruit, cookies and homemade whipped cream.
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
Pudding desserts should be stored in the refrigerator before serving and enjoying. Leftovers also should be stored in the refrigerator.