You’re going to love easy this recipe for Brie Filled Phyllo Cups comes together and your family is going to love how delicious they are!
Brie Filled Phyllo Cups
Every now and then you need a recipe that is quick, easy and most importantly impressive. I needed a recipe just like this one to bring to a get together with some ladies from church today. I was so happy when I remembered this recipe for Brie Filled Phyllo Cups.
This recipe is really pretty similar to the Mini Pecan Tartlets I make but with a few extra added ingredients to make for a really delicious appetizer to serve to your friends and family. It came together really quick and everyone loved them.
I loved the hint of orange combined with the brie cheese. It was really delicious!
How to Make Brie Filled Phyllo Cups
- Cut the brie into small cubes. You will not be using the whole wedge of brie for this one recipe.
- Place a cube of brie into the center of each phyllo cup.
- Transfer the phyllo cups to a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
How to Make the Filling
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, slivered almonds and grated orange rind.
- Spoon a bit of the mixture over each phyllo cup.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sugar mixture is bubbly.
Tips for Preparing Brie Filled Phyllo Cups
- Try not to overfill the cups. The cheese will melt and run over the cups causing a bit of a mess.
- Watch them closely as they bake because the phyllo cups can burn.
More Appetizer Recipes perfect for Celebrations
Watch closely as the phyllo cups can burn. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 104mg Carbohydrates: 8g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 1g
Watch closely as the phyllo cups can burn.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.