15 Delicious Crock Pot Recipes to help you get dinner on the table for your busy family. Everyone will love these Family Favorite Crock Pot Recipes and you'll love how easy it is to get dinner on the table when you have it cooking in your crock pot all day.
Who doesn't love their crock pot? Today I'm sharing with you 15 Delicious Crock Pot Recipes for you to make for dinner this week for your family.
There’s probably no appliance that’s easier or more convenient to use than a slow cooker. It really is the perfect kitchen appliance!
There’s no need to spend hours in the evening chopping up vegetables and standing over a hot stove when you could easily use a slow cooker.
Crock Pot Recipes
Recipes from Walking on Sunshine
These recipes all look amazing and I know your family is going to enjoy coming home at the end of the day to a home-cooked meal and you're going to enjoy that you weren't slaving over a stove all day to get dinner on the table for them!
- Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken - made with either your favorite jar barbecue sauce or my homemade barbecue sauce recipe.
- Crock Pot Turkey Breast - I make this every year for Thanksgiving. My family loves extra white meat.
- Pot Roast in Crock Pot - Sunday dinner at its best!
- Healthy Crock Pot Meal Plan - seven different recipes all made in the crock pot that are healthy!
Recipes from Foodie Friends
Let's take a look at some of my foodie friend's favorite recipes that all use a crock pot.
- Corn Chowder from The Crockin' Girls
- Chicken Taco Bowls from I Heart Naptime
- Pork Roast from Add a Pinch.
- Lasagna Soup from Family Fresh Meals
- Tomato Basil Soup from Your Homebased Mom
- Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham from Life in the Lofthouse
- Chicken Enchilada Soup from Gimme Some Oven
- Potato and Ham Chowder from Recipe Knead
- Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole from Tammilee Tips
- Cinnamon Granola from Mandy's Recipe Box
- Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce from Moms with Crock Pots
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding from Mostly Homemade Mom