Looking for an easy and delicious recipe that you can make in your crock pot? Look no further than my Family Favorite Crock Pot Recipes! These recipes are designed to be easy to follow and cook, so that you can enjoy a delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
Whether you're looking for a hearty stew or a light and healthy soup, you'll find the perfect recipe for your Weekly Meal Plan.
For most of these family favorite crock pot recipes, you need to basically dump the ingredients into the crock pot in the morning, turn it on and forget about it. It really can be that simple!
The ingredients you add to the slow cooker will have hours to cook and "marry" together. The delicious aroma will hit you as you walk into the door and your family will be more than happy to enjoy a home-cooked meal.
These recipes will definitely show you why the slow cooker is the perfect kitchen appliance.
Family Favorite Crock Pot Recipes
- I love cooking London Broil in the crock pot. The meat gets incredibly tender as it cooks all day. It almost falls apart.
- Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce
- From delicious soups, like Pasta Fagioli and Potato Corn Chowder to my family’s favorite Sunday dinner pot roast, you’ll want to pull your slow cooker out of the closet and start using it again!
- Crock Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- I love using my slow cooker to make a turkey breast. That way we have extra white meat to serve along with the star of the day...the Roast Turkey.
- Crock Pot Stuffing
- My family's favorite recipe for special occasions, Crock Pot Brisket.
- Chicken Cacciatore - Skinny Taste Style
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
Crock Pot Weekly Meal Plans
- Healthy Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot Recipes Meal Plan
- 5 Delicious Slow Cooker Meal Plan Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
A Few Other Delicious Recipes
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork - Budget-friendly and simply delicious from Suburban Simplicity.
- Root Beer Barbecue Pulled Pork - Sweet and tasty – perfect for family dinner, leftovers for lunch from Ann's Entitled Life.
- Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatballs uses frozen or homemade meatballs from Flour on My Face.
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup perfect use for a leftover ham bone from Cincy Shopper.